Sith Lords Go to War

Who would win if the following fought?: Darth Revan, Darth Sion, Darth Nihilus, Darth Maul, Darth Tyrannus, or Darth Vader? Please reply as to why you chose the Sith you chose!  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win if the following fought?: Darth Revan, Darth Sion, Darth Nihilus, Darth Maul, Darth Tyrannus, or Darth Vader? Please reply as to why you chose the Sith you chose!

• Darth Revan
    • Darth Sion
    • Darth Nihilus
    • Darth Maul
    • Darth Tyrannus
    • Darth Vader

Exar Kun > all.

What did Exar Kun do? All I know is that he led the Mandalorians or something. Me want story!

You idiot he started the sith.

Actually the sith were a race, and sith lords existed already a good millenia before Exar Kun, if we want to stay true to the EU, it started with some fallen jedi. :rolleyes: And to quote Tales of the Jedi, Marka Ragnos was the most powerfull of the powerfull. *g* But as I said it is just a hopeless mindf*ck

Cheers

Solo

Out of this group, I would have to go with Darth Sion in a fight. Just for the fact that you can't kill the bastard, although I know he is mentally weak. None of these guys could really affect his mind much. The Exile was the lone exception, because of his/her special ability. But seriously, Palpatine is pretty much a Dark Side GOD. Every name on that list should tremble. "Children with lightsabers"...correct? Yeah, I know, he got thrown down a shaft by a beat up Vader...whatcha gonna do? Why is everyone so freaking stuck on Revan? This almighty Sith Lord got put into a coma because his ship got shot, and was then BRAIN washed...lame.

1-6 (in a brawl)

1.Sion

2.Vader

3.Tyranus, Revan

5.Nihilius

6.Maul (why is his name even on here?)