Uaaaarrrghhh...

Now I've started five new games, each with another way, but I can't get all my companions to ls-jedi.

I turned Bao-Dur to a Guardian, ls. :D

I turned Atton to a Sentinel, ds. <_<

I turned the Handmaiden to a guardian, ds. <_<

I turned Mira to a Sentinel, ds. <_<

But my Influence on them is as high as it could be and I'm completely light-side(male) with no single DS-Point! :huh::(

They don't even act ds, they seem completely peaceful. They find their peace and I got no DS-Point, by making them to Jedi's. :huh::(

And still the game says, that they are dark Jedi. Except Bao-Dur, my first one each time.

Is it a error at the localisation(europe)? Or is this normal.

Please!!! Somebody help me?

If there's somebody, who turned them all to LS-Jedi, could you tell me how?

Mhhh...maybe you can have just one LS-Padawan?!

But as I turned Atton into a Jedi, as I tried him first, he became a dark one...

And yes, Bao-Dur and Mira can become Jedi, if you have enough influence. Bring Mira to the place on Na-Shadaar, where you listened to the true Nar-Shadaar and then the dialouge beginns.

Bao-Dur is automatically turned into a Jedi, if you have enough influence and talk to him.

Maybe a dev could help me and tell me how the programm is meant to work?

WHAT? Mira and Bao-dur can be turned into Jedi? Tell me how, I beg you! I just uninstalled the game after completing both DS and LS....I'm an idiot.  :)

Dont feel bad it's very hard to do. He dosnt have any influence gaining lines (except perhaps when he goes off on Mandalore thats worth a look) so you need him in your party at the correct times and make the correct choices in order to gain influence with him.

The fact he couldnt wear robes threw off the first time too.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Must have had a bug... turned all except mira into LS jedi... She said she was ready to let me show her the force... and the screen went onto I have other questions/that will be all... grrr. but the rest followed my alignment nicely.

I think it is a bug. Everyone of them was full LS, the alignment screen was completely blue (with white rays), though the info text said the opposite.

They called Visas a "Sith Lady", but she'd have max LS from the beginning of, too.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Must have had a bug... turned all except mira into LS jedi... She said she was ready to let me show her the force... and the screen went onto I have other questions/that will be all... grrr. but the rest followed my alignment nicely.

Once she has agreed to let you show her, take her to Nar Shaddaa where Kreia taught you to 'hear' the planet. She'll become a Jedi at that point.

I've made them all jedi (with Mira, not Hanharr), as well as exhausted all the conversation possibilities for all characters that I'm aware of and still got two planets left. Well, except for T3, as the influence-related topic for some reason won't show up (and I'm not talking about that computer/repair stuff, that's done).

It's bloody hard to get influence for some and all characters, though. It's only through trial and error, though I just managed to get GO-TO to spill his guts only by talking to him with no outside actions. I know it's possible with Mira, Kreia, and I think Atton as well (though you will need at least one trigger for Atton). As far as I know, you can also get everything out of Visas using only talking (not sure, as her dialogue doesn't seem to go anywhere. I might've missed something). It's not possible with HK-47, or at least very hard, and I don't think you can with T3 and Bao-Dur either. No idea about Hanharr, I haven't had him yet.

In the end, I just accepted quests, saved, and completed it in different ways and different combinations of companions present. Sometimes one of them will be impressed enough to give me a point of influence, but I've found no logical pattern in it yet. Well, except that HK-47 likes evil stuff, Handmaiden likes good stuff etc. (though there are exceptions, like Visas who'll give you influence for slaughtering innocent people as well as being nice).

The problem is that's it's too random. Even when you know that HK-47 likes evil stuff etc., it's not consistent. Sometimes he'll react well when I slaughter people, other times he will not. Sometimes I gain influence over HK when killing good people, other times when killing evil. There's just no way of knowing whether killing that particular person will give you a reaction. There's more scenarios that comes to mind with other characters as well, so it's not just HK.

...Mira can become Jedi, if you have enough influence. Bring Mira to the place on Na-Shadaar, where you listened to the true Nar-Shadaar and then the dialouge beginns.

Where exactly is that place on Na-Shaddaar? I was able to tell Mira about the vision and offer to take her there, but we were on the Ebon Hawk at the time so I figured I'd have to return to Na-Shaddaar first. However, I truthfully cannot recall where on earth my character was when she saw Kreia's vision...

But as I turned Atton into a Jedi, as I tried him first, he became a dark one...

And yes, Bao-Dur and Mira can become Jedi, if you have enough influence. Bring Mira to the place on Na-Shadaar, where you listened to the true Nar-Shadaar and then the dialouge beginns.

Bao-Dur is automatically turned into a Jedi, if you have enough influence and talk to him.

Did you use the cheat codes at all to change your lightside/darkside points?

Someone elsewhere said that, if you do that, there's a bug that basically reverses your influence on your companions.

If you go LS, they go DS, and vice versa (sounds like a flipped integer or something in the code).

Someone elsewhere said that, if you do that, there's a bug that basically reverses your influence on your companions.

If you go LS, they go DS, and vice versa (sounds like a flipped integer or something in the code).

I did some experimenting about that, and I came to the conclusion that it's your charisma that screw up their alignment. I'm not sure exactly where the critical point is, though (wild guess, around 100 or above). I don't remember the exact numbers, but I had the base set to 99 and also had a 43 point bonus to it. That gave me very odd alignments for my companions that changed a lot and often for no apparent reason. I then lowered it to 50, and everything seemed to work fine.

At my games where I tried to get them all LS, I used no Cheats, had a CHA of 14 and the highest Persuade-Skill I could have, plus equipment-bonus plus Master-Empathy. I tried everything...but it happens to only be possible to turn them to DS-Jedi with an alighnment completely Light with this light-storm behind.

What's happening there???? :huh::thumbsup::huh:o:):huh::blink::huh::blink: <_<

...Mira can become Jedi, if you have enough influence. Bring Mira to the place on Na-Shadaar, where you listened to the true Nar-Shadaar and then the dialouge beginns.

Where exactly is that place on Na-Shaddaar? I was able to tell Mira about the vision and offer to take her there, but we were on the Ebon Hawk at the time so I figured I'd have to return to Na-Shaddaar first. However, I truthfully cannot recall where on earth my character was when she saw Kreia's vision...

The exact place would be close to the pit in NAr Shadaa...just have Mira in your party(ideally only her) and run as close to the pit as possible and doing a circle lol...eventually will trigger a conversation with Mira and after u`ll have a Jedi Mira :rolleyes:

As dar as I remember should happen somewhere in front of the Cantina entrance(NOT The cantina itself but the door that leads to the entertainment area)..may be mistaken tho`

Mira--- talk to her after the rescue and you'll say "I'd liek to show you the true Nar Shadda" or the such and take her to the point in front of the entertainment sector and she'll become a jedi...

Atton-- easy, just make sure you take him to the refugee area with you and if your influence is high enough you'll keep flowing through his past and he's jedi..

Handmaiden-- Possible with influence and when you become level 18 you can enter the last fight with her and get her to become a jedi.

Bao-Dur-- also easy. Have him do tech things. On Dantooine have him take apart the atmospheric sensors and on Nar Shadda take him into the refugee sector.. you'll get influence for healing the sick guy and when you put the speeder together you can have him inspect it. You can ask him to inspect it over and over again (though you on't need to) and he'll become a jedi through dialogue.

The exact place would be close to the pit in NAr Shadaa...just have Mira in your party(ideally only her) and run as close to the pit as possible and doing a circle lol...eventually will trigger a conversation with Mira and after u`ll have a Jedi Mira :)

As dar as I remember should happen somewhere in front of the Cantina entrance(NOT The cantina itself but the door that leads to the entertainment area)..may be mistaken tho`

Yes. That's the exact spot. In front of the cantina near the pit.

The exact place would be close to the pit in NAr Shadaa...just have Mira in your party(ideally only her) and run as close to the pit as possible and doing a circle lol...eventually will trigger a conversation with Mira and after u`ll have a Jedi Mira :)

Whoa, thanks so very much. I'll try that as soon as I can make another trip back to Nar Shaddaa! I've already turned nearly everyone else into Jedi... and as soon as I did, they said basically, "Thanks a bunch, now get lost!" In other words, neither Atton, Disciple or Bao Dur have had a single thing to say to me since. *sigh* Since the droids won't talk to me either, I'm getting lonesome.

Must be all those light beams sprouting outta my... er... rear. :o

I managed to get Atton & Disciple to be jedi w/ my LS female PC. They both go LS, no problem there. Now I'm playing a new game with a DS female and Disciple's already a Dark jedi. Atton's turning red anyway. I didn't manage to turn any of the others though, didn't spend enough time w/ them.