How long did it take you to realise?

Funks

I myself, took quite a while before I realised that I wasn't revan again.

I think it was actually until I got to Atris before I realised 'Hang on...'

I thought my character got another memory loss or something, or was pretending he wasn't Revan. Did anyone else think this?

I knew that the main character wasn't Revan even before I played the game. That's because in all of the articles I have read, they clearly state Revan has disappeared into the Outer Rim and your main character is a Jedi that served WITH HIM in the Mandalorian Wars.

I definitely knew it wasn't Revan as soon as I came across Atton, when we were talking about Revan's history.

ah, I thought that too, but it's perfectly possible that the Exile was just covering up. I mean, some of the lines say that he is pretending. for example:

When Atton says Revan was evil, you correct him by saying 'No, he wasn't'

Definitly could be thought as the Exile covering up.

I thought it'd have been really lame to be Revan again and had a memory loss again. But it seemed from the start that I couldn't be Revan. I didn't think though that perhaps that Kreia grandma would transform at some point to some Atris like lady, either LS or DS, depending on your influence and your alignment. Yeah well, I was wrong, she's just an old hag...

I never thought I was Revan again but I am still a bit surprised that when the character we play didn't have any other followers who were going back to the Jedi. This, considering the fact that you have such a strong influence on your NPC's in this game.

Master Vandar lives!

I first suspected I might be Revan on 3 main facts:

Ebon Hawk

Hk-47

T3-M4

It seemed that, After the previous game, Revan wasn't going to lose the Hawk to just anyone. I thought he'd keep it, especially the droids.

I realized as soon as I started, you can tell Atton that Revan was a Girl.. and if your a guy to start with, then that wouldnt work. lol.. but I knew anyhow, the developers wanted us to start with a new character like any other RPG games (i think) but I hope we can control Revan again :wub:

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

I wasnt really sure of the time frame when I woke up. I thought for a little while that Kreia could be Bastila but when you meet Atton it pretty much sets things straight.

I thought she might be a force ghost for a while too because the whole last Jedi thing was playing through my mind.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I always knew the game was 5 years after.. the first time I saw the handmaiden (the one who steals your ship) I thought she was Bastila :)

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

After talking to Kreia on the ship I though Mr Avellone had re written PST. When I saw Nihilus it's like oh look here comes the other part of myself thats causing the wound in the force <yawn>

There is still enough there to suppose that the Exile was actually on M5 with Sion,Kreia and Nihilus.

Kreai wants to know why he alone could turn away from the power. Presumably the same power that corrupted the other three.

Also if your a female Sion says that he loved you. Which is rather odd unless he fell in love while kicking your butt at Koriban or something.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]