Last Jedi?

Kreia says there are lots of former Jedi around (well, up to a hundred or so), but they're no longer Jedi. I don't think they've cut themselves off from the force, but they're not Jedi-in-hiding, they're retired. And as long as they don't gather, Nihilus shouldn't detect them.

However, Bastila must have come to Telos after the Ravager was destroyed, as Nihilus' inability to find live Jedi there to feed on is a major point in his downfall.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I have a question, if you made Revan female, you don't see Bastila around. Is it possible Bastila went with Revan? I don't see why she couldn't seeing as she desn't 'love' bastila.

I find that unlikely. There are other types of love than romantic/sexual - love between parents and children, siblings, friends, etc. I interpreted it as "Revan left everyone she cared about behind" - all of her buddies, and not just her boyfriend.

It's explained in the Holo's. Bastila stays behind because of their bond. DS Revan considers it a weakness and LS Revan does it for her own safety.

T3 will play four holo vids covering each possibility depending on what you said to Atton at the start.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I think the 'Last Jedi' meant the 'Last Known Jedi Alive'. The Sith knew about you and thats why you were under threat. The Sith however were unaware that Masters Vrook, Kavar, and the guy with the weird name were still alive. The same can be assumed for Bastila. And of course we all know that the old woman isn't a Jedi, just a bitch-queen from hell.

"think the 'Last Jedi' meant the 'Last Known Jedi Alive'."

BIG PROBLEM: You aren't a Jedi! There are tons of other Jedi, and its clear that the various Sith knew about them as well.

It's a big stinkin' plot hole.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Atris is the one who let everyone know the exile is last jedi. You were believed to be the last jedi because the rest are hiding where its hard to find them through the force. The sith were lead to believe all the jedi were dead save one. The exile was nothing more then bait to draw out the sith.

The Sith knew there were other Jedi. And, oh, the PC isn't even a Jedi unless he or she makes the choice to actually beocme one late ron. Nice try; though.

Your confusing being a member of the order with being a Jedi. Besides its not important what you call yourself it's how other percieve you and if it walks like a jedi swings a lightsaber like a jedi and force pushes like a Jedi then its a Jedi.

Most people regular dont differentiate between Jedi and Sith (its in the loadgame hints).

The Sith know you have the potential to be a Jedi and thats all that matters to them. It's Kreias plan to use you to get all the Jedi in one place, or for you to have your revenge (and hers through you).

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Your confusing being a member of the order with being a Jedi. Besides its not important what you call yourself it's how other percieve you and if it walks like a jedi swings a lightsaber like a jedi and force pushes like a Jedi then its a Jedi."

a) I was being called Jedi by commoners before I even had a sabre.

b) I didn't use force powers so openly espicially at the start when I had very few. My only truly offesneive force powers were statis and throw lightsabre.

c) Even if you were a Jedi; you weren't the last one - espicially with it being known that there were other Jedi. Even people who know of the existence of other Jedi had the GALL to refer to you as the 'Last jedi'... Hahaha..

"The Sith know you have the potential to be a Jedi and thats all that matters to them. It's Kreias plan to use you to get all the Jedi in one place, or for you to have your revenge (and hers through you)."

That's stupid. The potential? Lot sof people have the potential to be a Jedi. Hell, over have your aprty had potential to be Jedi.

R00fles!

This plot point gets weaker, and wekaer everytime a wallyhoo tries to make exuses for it. Lame.

Maybe we should have seen something instead of Male - Female relationships.. maybe Female - Female.. etc, i've not heard of one Jedi, or person in the SW universe, who's had a relationship like that :) make it a first i say! *snickers*

Yeah, I wonder what happened to Jolee and Juhani, you never see them two at all.. did they die? did they follow Revan?.. who knows? we never got a chance to ask Carth about it, he tells you the story about what happened during K1, there wasnt something after it where you can ask him questions.. like "what happened to Mission after the events" like you can ask Kreia about your friends futures at the end.

*shrug* I was hoping to talk to Bastila.. maybe ask Carth about Dustil.. maybe even have Carth tell you the entire story of K1 without it just skipping right to the end. I mean you could have said there "well i thought Revan was Male" etc.. y'know, like determin the outcome of K1 like when you talk to Atton.

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

a) I was being called Jedi by commoners before I even had a sabre.

b) I didn't use force powers so openly espicially at the start when I had very few. My only truly offesneive force powers were statis and throw lightsabre.

c) Even if you were a Jedi; you weren't the last one - espicially with it being known that there were other Jedi. Even people who know of the existence of other Jedi had the GALL to refer to you as the 'Last jedi'... Hahaha..

"The Sith know you have the potential to be a Jedi and thats all that matters to them. It's Kreias plan to use you to get all the Jedi in one place, or for you to have your revenge (and hers through you)."

That's stupid. The potential? Lot sof people have the potential to be a Jedi. Hell, over have your aprty had potential to be Jedi.

R00fles!

This plot point gets weaker, and wekaer everytime a wallyhoo tries to make exuses for it. Lame.

I recall you being able to tell people you are not a Jedi (but of course you are whether or not you can accept it)

So you still had them.

What makes you think that in game characters have to tell you the truth ? They dont. They dont tell you the truth in KOTOR either for that matter.

But only you have the potential to complete Kreia's plan which is why she retrains you.

No plot holes there I'm afraid you will have to look harder.

Try talking to T3 it might shed some light for you.

478327[/snapback]

The Sith knew there were other Jedi. And, oh, the PC isn't even a Jedi unless he or she makes the choice to actually beocme one late ron. Nice try; though.

Did you play the game?

The Exile does not start as jedi however the core network which the hk-50 are connected to has information about him that only the jedi supposed to have. Atris sets you up but making your information know to the sith and the exchange. Atris goal is to have the sith attack you so she can go and fight the sith. The rest of the jedi are on planets that the sith could not detect a force user. Plus the sith had ben so successful they assume all the jedi must be dead. Sion even says your the only jedi.

So at the start of the game you are the only know jedi for the rest appear dead. :)

we learn later in the story thats not true but we also lear stris is sith.

:)

Once again, it was known by many folks that other Jedi still existed.

:rolleyes:

The question is how can anyone who has palyed this game continually defend this lame aspect of it.

You are not the Last Jedi. You ar enot even the Last Known Jedi.

You arne't even a Jedi. And, most o fhte big wigs actually know this.

But, hey, who am I to repeatedly trounce on others fabled myths..

:)

Once again, it was known by many folks that other Jedi still existed.

:rolleyes:

The question is how can anyone who has palyed this game continually defend this lame aspect of it.

You are not the Last Jedi. You ar enot even the Last Known Jedi.

You arne't even a Jedi. And, most o fhte big wigs actually know this.

But, hey, who am I to repeatedly trounce on others fabled myths..

Most people would cast a glance in Kreias direction I know I did. Last of the Jedi well who the heck is she then.

Really talk to T3 it will solve all your problems..

Sion is hunting you because he believes you are the last Jedi it's even in his dialogue. He's wrong of course but from his perspective its true.

It's not at all important that you are not the last Jedi and it dosnt cause any sort of plot hole.

478327[/snapback]

Did you play the game?

The Exile does not start as jedi however the core network which the hk-50 are connected to has information about him that only the jedi supposed to have. Atris sets you up but making your information know to the sith and the exchange. Atris goal is to have the sith attack you so she can go and fight the sith. The rest of the jedi are on planets that the sith could not detect a force user. Plus the sith had ben so successful they assume all the jedi must be dead. Sion even says your the only jedi.

So at the start of the game you are the only know jedi for the rest appear dead. :)

we learn later in the story thats not true but we also lear stris is sith.

What about Bastila? everyone must have known about her Battle Meditation, and the reasn Malak wanted her.. and she's still alive, unless she was said to have died during the Star Forge destruction.

The Jedi Council still lived, the people on Dantooine knew about Vrook.. well the Exchange did. the guy on Nar Shaddaa kept hidden, the one on Onderon didnt really keep himself secret, he was with the Queen all the time.

even if they where in hiding, you wasnt truly the last Jedi, actually, you wasnt Truly a Jedi for that matter.. thats what Kreia says.

But i understand the story, and it's actually a good story, those who dont understand it should go and play it again

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

"Sion is hunting you because he believes you are the last Jedi it's even in his dialogue."

Scion doens't count. he's retarded. Only a lameo wouldn't know about the other Jedi. I did the T3 thing. All it does is brighten up the baloney into even more fakedness.