KOTOR2: Hottest Female Character

Who was the hottest female character in KOTOR2?  

526 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the hottest female character in KOTOR2?

• Visas Marr
    • Mira
    • Handmaiden
    • Kreia
    • Exile (female)
    • Master Atris
    • Master Lonna Vash
    • Queen Talia
    • Luxa
    • I'm not into women..........

Handmaiden. Love that black underwear!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

*wonders how Visas put on her lip gloss without eyes* I mean her rather shiny lip gloss was the first thing I noticed about her (other than ther whole trying to kill you thing :devil: ) Whenever I was looking at her I kept wanting to change the colour of her lippy....must have been playing Sims 2 too much.

Visas was everything men look for in women: beautiful, kind, and submissive. Mira was too uppity and bitchy, Handmaiden too strong and independent. So naturally, Visas will win the poll.

Umm, no. Some of us guys lesbian cops like strong and independently minded women. That's why I voted for Handmaiden.

Fixed. ;)

manthing2.jpg

Visas was everything men look for in women: beautiful, kind, and submissive. Mira was too uppity and bitchy, Handmaiden too strong and independent. So naturally, Visas will win the poll.

Umm, no. Some of us guys lesbian cops like strong and independently minded women. That's why I voted for Handmaiden.

Fixed. :ermm:

Jaguar, you sly boots!

I'm sure the Handmaiden has a perfectly good reason for wearing her hair so short. She was probably tired of it looking smashed in the back from having her hood up all the time. See, totally plausible. :)

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Visas over the Handjobmaiden anytime.

I really liked that scene before the end where she proclaims her love to you.

In ways a much more convincing scene than the Bastila-shut up an kiss me-stuff from K1. Too bad the visas love-scene didnt change the dialogue you could have with her later. Just the same old "how did you find me?"-stuff. Never got her to teach me force sight either.

I dislike women who do their hair with a weed-eater, and I don't like Visas's personality at all. Disgustingly pathetic. Mira was definitely the most firey and feisty of the bunch, and the best looking. :-

This just goes to show how different people have different tastes. I might have voted Visas's way were it not for the fact that you never actually see her face.

Fixed. :-

:chuckle: An area of mutual agreement. :-)

Mira was definitely the most firey and feisty of the bunch, and the best looking.  :(

Mira made me laugh. In real life I'm old enough to be her father so the age comments were amusingly spot on. That made Mira seem more like a friend's kid sister than a possible love interest. (The youthful sense of invincibility when she stated that she would be 'top dog' just added to that.)