KOTOR2: Hottest Female Character

Who was the hottest female character in KOTOR2?  

526 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the hottest female character in KOTOR2?

• Visas Marr
    • Mira
    • Handmaiden
    • Kreia
    • Exile (female)
    • Master Atris
    • Master Lonna Vash
    • Queen Talia
    • Luxa
    • I'm not into women..........

"Wow, that would've been cool...albeit a writer's nightmare."

Nah. Speaking as a wannabe writer; it's a wet dream to be so cruel. Though; players could get real upset if you kill their favorite (which would likely be the ones they have high influence with) so you'd have to be careful with it. Maybe, have her kill the npc with most or second most influence (random chance), and also possibly turn one or two of the least influenced npcs against the PC.

Think of this scenario:

Light Side male PC with the Handmaiden as a love interest with high influence with Bao Dur and Atton; but low influence with Mandolore and HK-47.

When the PC is doing something solo (aka the chase through the poisonous bar) is when Kreia makes her move.

Using sneaky force powers and some sith slaves she sneaks onto the ship. Most of the npcs are not there (doing whatever they do when the PC is gone); but the important ones happen to be on the ship. She kills Bao Dor (killing a highly influenced old friend of the PC), leaves Atton battered and bruised after torture (so he can tell the PC specifically what happened as to make it clear to the PC that it is HIS fault it happened), and takes the Handmaiden hostage to be used against the PC at a pivotal time later on in the game. During this time, she uses her persuasiveness to convince that the Exile isn't as honourable as he thought (due to low influence with mandolore by the PC this should be eaisly) and rewires HK-47 to think of the PC as a assassination target. Mandolore leave back for Dxun to prepare his Mandolorians to join the Sith assault on Onderon (or even Citedal Station) making Mandalore one of the 'main villains'; but believeably so as Kreia promises his soldiers glory in battle. HK-47, meanwhile, is instructed to strike at the 'right' time...

Ok, ok. That makes all sound over complicated; but that's me being all over the place.

End of spam.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Visa.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

"Wow, that would've been cool...albeit a writer's nightmare."

Nah. Speaking as a wannabe writer; it's a wet dream to be so cruel.

That's assuming the writer(s) is not:

A. Lazy

B. Pressed for time

C. Pseudo-retarded

D. A combination of the above

^_^

Think of this scenario:

Light Side male PC with the Handmaiden as a love interest with high influence with Bao Dur and Atton; but low influence with Mandolore and HK-47.

When the PC is doing something solo (aka the chase through the poisonous bar) is when Kreia makes her move.

Using sneaky force powers and some sith slaves she sneaks onto the ship. Most of the npcs are not there (doing whatever they do when the PC is gone); but the important ones happen to be on the ship. She kills Bao Dor (killing a highly influenced old friend of the PC), leaves Atton battered and bruised after torture (so he can tell the PC specifically what happened as to make it clear to the PC that it is HIS fault it happened), and takes the Handmaiden hostage to be used against the PC at a pivotal time later on in the game. During this time, she uses her persuasiveness to convince that the Exile isn't as honourable as he thought (due to low influence with mandolore by the PC this should be eaisly) and rewires HK-47 to think of the PC as a assassination target. Mandolore leave back for Dxun to prepare his Mandolorians to join the Sith assault on Onderon (or even Citedal Station) making Mandalore one of the 'main villains'; but believeably so as Kreia promises his soldiers glory in battle. HK-47, meanwhile, is instructed to strike at the 'right' time...

Okay... now I'm impressed! :blink:

End of spam.

If a topic exibits properties of spam upon initialization, then subjection to idiosyncrasies pertaining to logical rationale procurs an inverse relationship that results in the post being On Topic.

:thumbsup: --> :D --> :ermm: --> :"> --> :ph34r:

manthing2.jpg

i cant believe the chick with no eyes (literally) is getting the most votes.  if this were real life everyone would be calling her a freak and pointing at her laughing.

Leave her alone! She does have eyes...they just don't work. :'(

actually, from what i know about miraluka, they dont. they just have skin over where eyeballs should be.

*points and laughs*

jaguars girlfriend is a freak!

i cant believe the chick with no eyes (literally) is getting the most votes.  if this were real life everyone would be calling her a freak and pointing at her laughing.

Leave her alone! She does have eyes...they just don't work. :'(

actually, from what i know about miraluka, they dont. they just have skin over where eyeballs should be.

*points and laughs*

jaguars girlfriend is a freak!

Lies! Lies! Miraluka's do have eyes! ;)

She may have eyes... but does she have hair:-"

Most definately, and probably a very sexy hairstyle too...much better than Handmaiden's "Hi, My name's Biff - but you can call me Spike" hairdo. :thumbsup:

manthing2.jpg

The Handmaiden is where it's at... the epitome of tough and lovely. With the talented and esteemed Grey DeLisle providing her voice, she is even more intriguing.

My girl had short hair when I met her. It's longer now though, which is very cool, but I still maintain that short hair looks great on girls who can pull it off.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

The Handmaiden is where it's at... the epitome of tough and lovely. With the talented and esteemed Grey DeLisle providing her voice, she is even more intriguing.

My girl had short hair when I met her. It's longer now though, which is very cool, but I still maintain that short hair looks great on girls who can pull it off.

There is a difference between short hair and that hairstyle that the lesbian cops have. Just like, "Hi my hair is short and cute." and "Get the hell away from me you disgusting three-legger!"

There is a difference between short hair and that hairstyle that the lesbian cops have. Just like, "Hi my hair is short and cute." and "Get the hell away from me you disgusting three-legger!"

As long as you keep her away from Juhani, she should be fine. :ph34r:

manthing2.jpg

Lesbian cops? What the hell?

In her defense, my girl's hair was not nearly as short as the Handmaiden's Marine buzzcut. But I still think if a girl has the right look for it, she can make the military style work without appearing so butch as to scare off the dudes.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

"Okay... now I'm impressed!"

Eh. You gonna make me even more arrogant. <> Espicially since I cooked that silliness up in 5 minutes..

Anyways, as for the poll, Visas just didn't impress me. She was supposedly a Dark Jedi at the start; but she *never* struck me as one. She always felt to me as an unwilling slave; not some faithful servant to her ex master....

Handmaiden r0xs.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.