KOTOR2: Hottest Female Character

Who was the hottest female character in KOTOR2?  

526 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the hottest female character in KOTOR2?

• Visas Marr
    • Mira
    • Handmaiden
    • Kreia
    • Exile (female)
    • Master Atris
    • Master Lonna Vash
    • Queen Talia
    • Luxa
    • I'm not into women..........

"My life for yours" :(

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I like Mira, and Visas lol.. and that female face from kotor1, she's in my avatar thingy :)

Hey.. could someone make a mod so we have the faces from K1 on K2.. not over write them though, give us more faces to choose from :rolleyes:

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

I voted for Kreia just to spite you horrible, nasty, cruel and ageist people - and hell, NPCs all go on about her being hot in the past so I'll assume she can get some sort of anti-aging force power... :rolleyes: Or something.

Besides, it might give me enough influence with her to finally get her talking about Revan *grumbles*

But I think really... that:

Handmaiden is urm, ok. She grows on you I suppose.

You can only see the bottom half of Visa's face... maybe miralukas have like, I dunno, monster top halves to their face. Or maybe she has a unibrow.

Atris has hamster cheeks

Mira is pretty ok too.

... where was the 19 year old Mission eh? (Well I know she could have died... but still :) )

Bastila was good because she scrunched up her face when talking to you all the time... scrunched up faces are awesome.

For me, it's down to Mira and Visas.

Mira is slightly better looking I think, but Visas is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

much more seductive. Gotta love the voice.

True...

and speaking of voices, where the hell was Yuthura? (Yeah, yeah, I know she could have died as well... but... damn)

>Visas is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

>oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

>much more seductive. Gotta love the voice.

Just because you saved her life doesn't mean that you have to go charging up her entry ramp.

I nearly spat my drink out when I read that line.

It just comes out of nowhere.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I must admit that I'm quite fond of Vash when it comes to purely appereances, thus I voted on her. However, I found Kreia to be the most appealing female in the game all and all. Visas had a lot of potential, but the whole "Force Sex" thing was just utterly retarded. And I felt she wasn't fleshed out all that well.

"When the foul sore of envy corrupts the vanquished heart, the very exterior itself shows how forcibly the mind is urged by madness. For paleness seizes the complexion, the eyes are weighed down, the spirit is inflamed, while the limbs are chilled, there is frenzy in the heart, there is gnashing with the teeth."

Just because you saved her life doesn't mean that you have to go charging up her entry ramp.

Priceless. I wonder why there weren't more smooth talking options like that.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I must admit that I'm quite fond of Vash when it comes to purely appereances, thus I voted on her. However, I found Kreia to be the most appealing female in the game all and all. Visas had a lot of potential, but the whole "Force Sex" thing was just utterly retarded. And I felt she wasn't fleshed out all that well.

See, it all depends how you interpret the scene.

It was "Force Foreplay" in my game.

:ermm:

I just shouldn't say anything should I?

"Kreia (unless you're Volourn)"

Eh. She is nasty. I also like the character. I just think she was hammered home too much.. I think the best bet would be the player having a way to be able to kick her out fo the party which, of course, would make her real mad and the pain would really start flying.

ie. PC has had enough of her antics so they kick her out. Sadly, this damages her plan and she now goes about 'punishing' her 'pupil' by slowly picking off the PCs - likely targetting the ones that the PC has the highest influence with to really hammer things home teahcing the PC about loss (and what happens when you piss off old crones).

THAT would be cool. :cool: Much better than foricng the player to follow a linear story even though the player knows Kreia pretty much the one pulling all the strings.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

i would have to say Mira, i like my women bitchy and sorta rough.  ;)

You'd love my wife then.....

Anyway, I'm going for Handmaiden because I just liked the way she looked and acted toward my character. Although some of the Exile female heads look pretty nice, especially the asian ones. Oooh yeah... asian chicks... :wub: