KOTOR2: Hottest Male Character

Who was the hottest male character in KOTOR2?  

219 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the hottest male character in KOTOR2?

• Atton Rand
    • Disciple
    • Bao-Dur
    • Mandalore
    • Hanharr
    • Exile (male)
    • Master Kevarr
    • Darth Sion
    • Darth Nihilus
    • I'm not into men.......

I find it interesting that, from what I can gather, most or all of Mandalore's votes came from guys (One being from me). I suppose it's a bit different than putting his real identity on the poll. Then people might vote for him more on the grounds of "I know what he looks like".

Regardless, it's just interesting to see how guys (If they were females or Homosexuals, etc.) view Mandalore as attractive. Presumably because of his macho factor. I'm secure enough in my masculinity to say that it's his confidence and non-psychotic personality that drives it home for me. Carth isn't on this poll, though if he were, he'd get my vote. Beyond that, Atton is just a little too twisted and Disciple a little too "not there", but Mandalore has the aforementioned attributes. I would imagine, from a girl's perspective, that I'd probably feel safest chilling with Mandalore, because he's the leader of a warrior race and he has his pride and his honor. Those are all attributes which are rare to find in the same man, furthermore, Mandalore, if you know of his history, is extremely loyal. His personality may be bland, but this isn't something that can really be gauged, as he didn't have a very complete character.

Sure Atton may be cute, but let's look beyond the superficial. The guy is unstable and frankly he doesn't exactly have a very trustworthy track record. Disciple is just plain artificial in his appearance and mannerisms.

I felt sorry for Darth Sion, I don't know I just wanted to make all his pain go away. :'(

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Well I'm female and definitely Atton. Oh, and Admiral Carth, too.

Fortunately with so many people being Atton/Carth fans, I'm hoping that we'll see at least one of those characters, or at very least a similar character, in KotOR3.

Admiral Carth but since hes not on the list Ill have to vote for Atton...it could be interesting play cards with the nar shadar rules thing :blink:"

kotor and the girls= I think this is one of a short list of games thought for us

I'm a guy and I know a lot of girls who only play Sims 2. What I kinda find strange is that I know people who like things from movies, like the battles in Lord Of The Rings, but yet have no appeal towards Rome Total War (or Battles of Middle Earth).

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

I eventually stopped hating Atton, but his obsession with my underwear got real old, real fast. I don't mind scoundrels, and I definitely don't mind teasing, but I also like not feeling like meat.

Disciple was sweet, I thought, but undeveloped. I did Dantooine 3rd, though, so maybe I missed stuff. Doesn't matter much because he was still not my favorite.

The biggest question (since Carth's not an option) is Bao-Dur or Mandalore. I loved Bao-Dur's voice. I mean, I /loved/ his voice, and I thought he was the perfect balance of Atton's masculinity and Disciple's sweetness. :">

Mandalore finally won out, though. The honor and loyalty get to me, and the drama potential of falling in love with your biggest enemy is a plus. He's got a good voice, too; I recognized it immediately and squealed like a fangirl when I met him. :wub: I imagine the armor does come off, just only in private. :thumbsup:

I was hoping hoping hoping for an interracial romance with Bao-Dur from the moment I met him -- handy with tools, soft sexy voice, and I LOVE his cargo pants. I really really wish there were more dialogue options with him.

I have to say though, when I met with Carth before going to Malachor and he said to tell Revan that "Carth Onasi is waiting for her," I thought I would just die!

Atton all the way...that vocie of his is the kicker for me. It has almost exactly the same tonal qualities of my 1st love and II was hooked into Atton's character from the get-go.

Disciple annoyed me as being too goody2shoes at first, with a foppish voice, and I felt like every time he talked I was staring up his nose....but his protective devotion to 'me' finally broke my evil reserve and now he's the co-leader of my harem...er...I mean my group.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I have to say though, when I met with Carth before going to Malachor and he said to tell Revan that "Carth Onasi is waiting for her," I thought I would just die!

:p

That happens? Man! The first time I played, I must have accidentally selected that Revan had ended up DS, because I never even saw Carth in my game...

Fortunately this time around I didn't do that error, so "Admiral Onasi" has made a few apparitions, but for some reason, despite the fact I determined Revan was female, the game refers to Revan as male half the time, and female the other half, so I hope that won't screw things up when I get to that point.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

No more so than adoring pixelated images of air-brushed gals/guys whom one will never actually meet. :(

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Should we be ashamed to think that a pixilated image is hot? :">

I've been asked that question before. (Well, not so much like that, more in the form, "You think he's hot? Um... you DO realise this is a computer graphic IMAGE, right? What is wrong with you?") :wub:

But yeah, I think the same way as LadyCrimson... how is this any different than adoring some airbrushed person we'll never meet?

Personally I'd take Carth or Atton any day over Brad Pitt. :lol:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Exactly. Plus, what do you like about the character? Looks, or personality? You get a much better sense of a personality from a 40-hour computer game than you do from watching a movie, and yet somehow it's fine to like characters from films.

Poor Disciple - he's in last place with Hanharr!! :ermm:

Atton wins for me, purely for the 'strong, manly mynock' quip!!

despite the fact I determined Revan was female, the game refers to Revan as male half the time, and female the other half, so I hope that won't screw things up when I get to that point.

Don't worry, it doesn't!

I'd noticed the gender confusion - occassionally the jedi masters refer to the exile as a 'he', regardless of your character's gender. It makes me wonder if it's an error in the programming (calling the wrong strings or missing strings), or if they didn't have time/forgot to record the female equivalent dialogue. It'd be nice if they could fix it.