KOTOR2: Hottest Male Character

Who was the hottest male character in KOTOR2?  

219 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the hottest male character in KOTOR2?

• Atton Rand
    • Disciple
    • Bao-Dur
    • Mandalore
    • Hanharr
    • Exile (male)
    • Master Kevarr
    • Darth Sion
    • Darth Nihilus
    • I'm not into men.......

Bao-Dur, 'cos he's lovely. Carth just annoyed me in the first game, he just whined so much.

And yes, girl gamers do exist. I, and many of my friends, are living proof. However, I was once informed by a male friend of mine I was not 'a proper girl' because I played rogue-likes and rpgs. o:)

"I can see why girls would like Hanharr. Tall, dark and hairy. Comfortable running around nude. Strong enough to beat down anybody who insults his mate."

Also, I guess there's this, too.

:p;):)

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Bao-Dur's face looks like a jigsaw puzzle. Or maybe Kreia's dark apprentice isn't the only who sleeps with vibroswords.

Mandalore - the guy doesn't even come out of his armor shell to take a bath. In contrast to Handmaiden, who throws off her clothes as quick as she can. Mandalore must have some major BO.

Hanharr -- only for gals who like to date rugs.

Right off the bat, we're down to either Atton or the Exile. Not because Atton is that great, but by default, 'cuz Mandalore and Hanharr both have the looks and personality of a droid. Personally, I think HK-47 has a better personality than either of them, but there's that droid thing...

Bao dur reminded me of a freak right of sunset blvd.GAY.Nice voice but a bit gay for my taste.

Atton started off strong but his personality turns to crap before the game ends.

The disciple was cute but just a boy.

So that only leaves one guy in my book.The dude on the ravagers bridge darth:)We might of made a good couple.Besides guys that dont speak are easily controlled ;)

Bao-Dur's voice makes me twitch a bit.

Nihilus and Sion make me twitch a lot... ick.

Hanharr... uh, sorry but no. He'd make a great throw rug though.

Mandalore... potential, great potential there but I'd need a can opener every time I wanted a little funtime.

Which leaves me with Disciple and Atton.

If Atton wasn't around then Disciple might have stood a chance, but like Leia, I love a scoundrel.

Hmmm...I wonder why this poll isn't getting as much attention as the other one......  :rolleyes:

Isn't it because dark revan kicked his ass, and now he needs the implants/the suit to survive?

If Revan is light side I'm not sure what happened to him, maybe some sort of enemy kicked his arse when they were on the outer rim, just before she left him, after telling him to start gathering the madalorians.

Yep, a girl just can't resist a scoundrel! <snicker>

Mmmnn hell yes. He's such an interesting character, slightly tormented by his mysterious past and let's not forget the very sexy voice acting. (Oh yeah vague spoilers). I think it's interesting that no one's voted for the Disiciple, probably because he's the most squeaky clean of the NPCs (oh and also doesn't seem to have a name), whearas Atton's real easy to corrupt (well corrupt further :devil: ).

I think it's interesting that no one's voted for the Disiciple, probably because he's the most squeaky clean of the NPCs (oh and also doesn't seem to have a name), whearas Atton's real easy to corrupt (well corrupt further  :thumbsup: ).

I can't speak for everyone, but I my vote for him wasn't withheld because he's squeaky clean (I actually really like Good guys). I just didn't feel they developed him enough. There were things to work with (I can't go into them outside of the spoiler section), but they didn't seem interested in doing so.

When I finished KotOR 2 for the first time, I thought he was a one dimensional character. I read some things that I missed in my first play through that gave him a bit more possibilities, but none were explored adequately to make him interesting purely within the game's defined events.

What my imagination can paint is another thing I suppose. Heh.

I liked Atton until his revelation (which was creepy to me), but after that point it didn't seem like there was a resolution. How could he continue his...uh...training without confronting the events of the past and his feelings towards them (and himself)? Certain cut endings might resolve parts of it, but not enough for me.

And Carth wasn't in the list. :-

So I just abstained from voting.

G-g-g-g-girls? Playing, v-v-v-video games? (Pinches self to make sure he's not dreaming, then realizes that even if he did pinch himself and he was dreeming this, he would only be dreaming he was pinching himself and it wouldn't wake him up if he was sleeping.)

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I believe you misunderstand me, I was excited to find that those of the opposite sex play video games. I am infinately sorry women of gaming comunity if I offended you, I meant it as a complimant... (As in only in my dreams I would find women playing video games, it is so wonderful.)

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.