Revan partymember? Advanced question:

I was looking around for cheat codes around the time found this forum, and i ran across an interesting spoiler aboput Revan in KOTOR2. I found this on cheatscodesgalore.com. The message is on the member suggested cheats and reads:

YOU CAN GET +30 STRENGTH GLOVE, AND GET REVEN TO JOIN YOUR PARTY, AND A WHOLE NEW WORLD!!!!

IF YOU CAN FIND ALL OF THE BOUNTIES ON TELOS, AND YOU CAN FIND ALL OF THE "HK" PARTS. THEN A SECRET PLANET WILL APEARE NEXT TO THE MALOCORE 5. IF YOU DECIDE TO VENTURE ONTO THE RANDOM PLANET. YOU WILL FIND +30 STRENGH GLOVES AND A NEW FORM OF A LIGHTSABER.YOU WILL ALSO FIND REVEN, IF YOU ARE BAD YOU WILL THREATIN AND KILL HER, IF YOU ARE GOOD THEN YOU WILL TALK AND PERSUWAY HER TO COME BACK TO THE LIGHTSIDE (NOTE; THIS CAN TAKE HOURS TO DO SO) JUST BE PATENT. IF YOU CONVERT HER THEN YOU WILL MAKE THE DECISION TO GET RIDE OF ONE OF YOUR PEOPLE AND REVEN WILL JOIN YOUR PARTY......GOOD LUCK WITH THIS I HOPE THAT IT WILL AID YOU IN YOUR CONQUEST.

(Btw I didnt write this, I just cut and paste exactly what it said.) :-"

So, is this possible? :huh:

What gernder/allignment do your character and revan have to be? :ermm:

Does it only happen if you somehow complete every mission ? o:)

Is there a specific order you have to do the missions or does it matter? I know that some missions wont work if you progress in the wrong order. :o

I've already played through the whole game once, and there were alot of cutscenes I missed because I didnt max out my influence on all of them. :rolleyes:

On a side note, I dont agree with them killing off the character

Atton. Even If they removed the scenes... Atton may be a little rogueish and may have done some uhmmmm things before you met him but I think the relationship development between him and a female character is pretty funny.......no I mean PAZAAK! There should bea cutscene where after the war they go to fight the true sith together with a line about how the force growns in the two of you because of the love that bonds you. :wub:

I am so addicted to this game I have to do everything! I hope they put Atton and Bao-Dur in the next one and that they live through the whole thing!

Modded xbox. :blink: J/K most you can do is the HK factory on the xbox. However many parts are missing.

The Exile and Atton could not fight together because to kill a jedi you attack their allies.

Yes, I get what your saying but when you talk to

Visas, she tells you to gain strength from your connections with others. and then in the endgame Traya tells you that you should train others as jedi and take them yo help revan fight the "true" sith.

So which is it? if every one around you gets stronger and you get stronger by being with them

being that you are supposedly a nithulus and you feed on the force of those around you.....

So the Exile gets beaten down while saving Atton. Atton rush over to help! Exile has no control and drains atton of the force atton falls dead and lifeless. The exile is sadden and the true sith cut her down while unfocus. You sould talk to HK-47 to learn how to kill a jedi/sith.