Force Crush and Crush Opposition.

These 2 Force Powers are different right? I chose Sith Lord as my Prestige class so that I can get Force Crush but instead i got Crush Opposition. Force Crush does 100+ dmg right? All crush opposition does is lower will saves and something else? How do i get Force Crush?

I'm kidding, you never find Revan in KOTOR 2.

Maybe not the Revan, but certainly [/i]a[/i] Revan. . .on Korriban, of course. What, did anyone read this thinking I found a hidden thing playing through after my 4th or 5th time? Haha. Messing with people is fun. ;)

Force Crush you get at a certain point. You'll get it though, don't worry (if you're Sith, Lightsiders get Force Enlightenment.) about it.

Oh, sometimes it does like 89 damage - it's 1d10 per level. I had my Sith Marauder (level 36) using it and tops it did 300+ damage. But seriously, wait for it and it'll come. If you seriously cannot wait and have the PC version, I'm sure someone will be happy to tell you a quick way of getting it.

Fnord.

These 2 Force Powers are different right?  I chose Sith Lord as my Prestige class so that I can get Force Crush but instead i got Crush Opposition.  Force Crush does 100+ dmg right?  All crush opposition does is lower will saves and something else?  How do i get Force Crush?

Crush the Opposition is the Sith Lord class force power.

Force Crush is a plot driven force power that all Sith PrCs get at a point in the game that I'll leave to you to find. You can't miss it.