Korriban - Ludo Kressh's grave

I've finished the game once and don't remember having done anything special there.

Currently I am in the cave on Korriban. I have faught Malak, dealt with Kreia and the others and defeated Revan.

Now there are three exits in the last chamber, one of which (the one directly behind the tomb) is the exit to the shyrak's cave.

And all are locked. :p

I replayed an older savegame (saved before meeting Kreia), and this led to the same result.

Is there anything I am missing?

Thanks a lot in advance!

btw: I am playing Xbox/US-version

I've finished the game once and don't remember having done anything special there.

Currently I am in the cave on Korriban. I have faught Malak, dealt with Kreia and the others and defeated Revan.

Now there are three exits in the last chamber, one of which (the one directly behind the tomb) is the exit to the shyrak's cave.

And all are locked. :p

I replayed an older savegame (saved before meeting Kreia), and this led to the same result.

Is there anything I am missing?

Thanks a lot in advance!

btw: I am playing Xbox/US-version

Try losing the fight instead of winning it.

Afaik, this is a known bug. If you don't get a cutscene after you defeat Revan (where Kreia tells you that she is impressed, etc.) the doors will remain locked. Maybe you have a save before entering the cave so you could do everything again? I believe that would solve the problem.

Afaik, this is a known bug. If you don't get a cutscene after you defeat Revan (where Kreia tells you that she is impressed, etc.) the doors will remain locked.  Maybe you have a save before entering the cave so you could do everything again? I believe that would solve the problem.

I was afraid someone said so. I didn't get a cutscene, and my last save game prior to the incident was on Goto's yacht when I had to chose my prestige class (about 7 hours of playing earlier...). :p

I didn't find any info on this bug searching the forum though, so there is hope. :)

Try losing the fight instead of winning it.

I tried that by accident (I defeated Revan, jut didn't receive any XP for that), and when I ran around looking for an escape I suddenly received DS-points as if I had lost the fight...

didn't help. :thumbsup:

Does anyone know of a trick to avoid this? I only have a safegame before meeting Kreia in the tomb....

Thanks in advance,

hopeful,

Sunny

Guest Wheelsner

You could try using different conversation options before the Revan fight. I had a similar problem where the door to the last room (and the Revan fight) wouldn't open. Selecting the apathetic conversation options with Kreia ie. those which produce the "Apathy is death" response seemed to do the trick.

Yes, thanks a lot!

That did the trick for me as well. I didn't care about the Kreia hologram and had to fight her (and the others). Afterwards I was slaughtered by Revan (first time I lost to him, tbh, he got 3 devastating hits on me). And the door opened after a Kreia cut-scene.

You've saved my week, thanks again! :D