remote destroyed ?

Ok I *think* what happened was that the Mass Shadow Generator is actually holding MV together. As in Mass = Matter, so something that is shadowing mass to artifically create gravity. At the end, MV doesn't blow up, but rather all the wreakage and bits start to float off, now that they are no longer held by the MSG.

Ok I *think* what happened was that the Mass Shadow Generator is actually holding MV  together. As in Mass = Matter, so something that is shadowing mass to artifically create gravity. At the end, MV doesn't blow up, but rather all the wreakage and  bits start  to float off, now that they are no longer held by the MSG.

That's what I gather it did. It used the Force to crush the planet and everything on it and around it. When it was reactivated or destroyed, it broke down and let the planet fall apart, or perhaps reversed the effects it had. Not sure how the tech on it would work, since it is scifi fantasy.

I think it's actually a graphic glitch. First time I watched it looked like the remote blew up. Second time watching it closely you can see the remote slide into the floor and disapear.

So what I think happened is GOTO ionised it and then had a poke around inside it.

The is supported when he later asks about the upgrades because he is impressed by the remote (hes been poking around in it) and even later on MV..

But it does make complete sense if it's a graphical glitch and as I've seen the remote pass right through GOTO it's not that unlikely.

thats what i was going to say, only i saw it on my 3rd time. the remote just fell through the floor...

Oh good lord. "Clear storytelling" is "babying" now. Awesome.

If I came off as a bit rude, I hope you'll forgivve me. I was just expressing anger at the fact that some people don't seem to think about games and just go through expecting everything to be handed to them. There was, at least I thought, no better way to put it.

The Remote fell through the floor, eh? That's interesting, it always look like it blew apart and the top slided to the floor. Maybe the glith is the same as the one that keeps the bowcaster sliding into exile's legs. <_<

On a side note, I find KOTOR2 much easier and fun to play simply because that unlike KOTOR1 you can't get the story all from one playthrough. So sue me, I'm one of the people who likes the sequel better. Meh. Matter of choice, I suppose - though I do want to know where Mira went. Bah. Silly devs showing Mira going into Trayus. That was really the only major plot hole I found, though maybe an end cutscene -would- have been nice. But maybe that would have simply ripped away from the emptiness and darker-ness the game reflected. Who the heck knows; certainly not I.

Fnord.

Personally, I like KOTOR2's style of storytelling. Much like Half-Life and Half-Life 2's. The hints about what has happend and is happening are hidden throughout the story and if you don't pay attention, or if you run right through you miss it.

I have played KOTOR2 four times now. Each time was roughly 81 hours. First time, DS Male. Second time, redone DS Male so I could use influence to my advantage. 3rd time was DS Female. Now I'm going for a gray Jedi male because I can't bring myself to do Lightside. Too slow and tedious. Anyways, each time I get a more clear picture.

As for the MSG, what it did was it acted like a big magnet and slammed everything in orbit into the planet's core. As to why there's debris, not all the ships in the system were destroyed from it. Just most of the Mandalorian ships which would near planet. You'll notice that most of the ships in orbit are Republic ships(why they look like Imperators, I'll never know).

If I came off as a bit rude, I hope you'll forgivve me. I was just expressing anger at the fact that some people don't seem to think about games and just go through expecting everything to be handed to them. There was, at least I thought, no better way to put it.

I'm afraid that this offensive is unforgivable. Pistols at dawn, madam.

I am following my fish.

A temporary home for stranded ML'ers