Change Mandalore's model

Would it be possible to change Mandalore' s model with the one without his helmet  ?

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/cgi-bin/jvforums/...adal_nohelm.jpg

I' d really like that !

lol.. yeah i thought it was kinda wierd that he never takes off his helmet, yet the Audio for him changes in a single conversation, y'know, with the talking normal without helmet, and talking like a Stormtrooper.. with the amplified voice thingy :)

though, he looks kinda wierd in that picture, like another version of Jolee :p

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

Not possible huh ???

If you don't know tell me somewhere else where i could ask this please.

:p goto www.knightsoftheoldrepublic.com and look at the mods page.. there is no K2 mods just yet, but if you ask nicely.. then maybe someone will? :)

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

Yes, you can.

Note: Go here for further Questions

Alright,

first, download the Savegame editor by tk102 here

Extract the files into your Kotor2 folder, then start the kse_309.exe.

Then, choose the game in which you want to change mandalores' model (for example "0000002 - Game 1"). Click the cross beside it. Then go to "NPC". There, choose Mandalore. Select Apperance. A list of Models will be displayed at the right hand side. Search for "Party_NPC_Mandalore_No_Helmet", select it, then click "Chance Apperance", then "Commit changes". Now start up Kotor2 and load the save.

Hope this helps.

Would it be possible to change Mandalore' s model with the one without his helmet  ?

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/cgi-bin/jvforums/...adal_nohelm.jpg

I' d really like that !

lol! Looks like my screenshot is travelling all around the planet! But it's really easy to get with KSE. In fact I was testing KSE at that time and just changed Atton

Hmm. Does the Shimaon's Head Mod work for K2 too? Uthar's head's one of my favorite.

On a totally unrelated note, does anyone know what's the model for the ubese bounty hunter? It would be cool to have that armor.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Hmm. Does the Shimaon's Head Mod work for K2 too? Uthar's head's one of my favorite.

On a totally unrelated note, does anyone know what's the model for the ubese bounty hunter? It would be cool to have that armor.

Nope, it doesn't, but now that I think about it, I might have been wrong in your PM and I may be able to adapt it to TSL by reskinning a TSL bald model.

• 10 months later...