Mira went to Dxun

edit: forgot this isnt the spoiler forum

so, spoiler alert !

uhm, bao dur had a past on dxun too you know, with the mandalorian wars, sp returning there probably had an effect yeah

in my game my char asked him the same thing, but he was never tempted (i sent someone else to lead the expedition)

so simply him visiting would be enough

edit: forgot this isnt the spoiler forum

so, spoiler alert !

uhm, bao dur had a past on dxun too you know, with the mandalorian wars, sp returning there probably had an effect yeah

in my game my char asked him the same thing, but he was never tempted (i sent someone else to lead the expedition)

so simply him visiting would be enough

Um, no. There is supposed to be a line of dialogue with Mira if she is a Jedi and lead the expedition, at least according to Prima's guide.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I suppose the patch will fix such issues, but such minor dialogue glitches are hardly a serious reason to call the game "bad" <_<

Glitches like this might not necessarily be minor, though.

It may not just be a typo. It may be firing a script that has a specific dialogue tree for a specific NPC that you sent and it is obviously not doing its job... Hence, it is more serious than just an aesthetic glitch.

The whole game is riddled with stuff like this (quests you can't complete; dialogue loops; etc.).

As a DS character, Mira also being DS jedi, I sent Mira to lead the team on Dxun. I had no problems talking to her about it.

The dialog option always pops up for Bao-Dur (or it seems that way to me) but he never wants to discuss it. It could be a influence issue or perhaps because I never use him past Telos, except to make stuff for me every now and then.