I hate this game !!1

This game suks. I do not like games I cannot continue on. Sorry for rant but I have wasted 3 days now running all over the galaxy. SOMEONE please help me!!

I have visited all the planets Telos, Dantopoine, Koprriban, Dxun, etc and I have nothing left to do! There are doors on nar planet I cannopt open. I cannot put jabba pet toi sleep with jum jum. I cannot find a dancer for stupid jabba since he no accept kria or the other wench in my party.

I have no more enemies to kill on any planet. what the heck am i to do now???? I can\'t even go back to oneridian what ever it called planet till things cool down. I can\'t find stuff on dantooin to help or hinder valga, etc. Nonme of the quests on dantooin work. I hear other people saying there other areas to telos but I cannot get out of station. I cant get back to handmaidedns etc. Am I totally stuck??? Is there ANY way to tell what to do next?????

WHAT AM I TO DO????????

This might sound vague but any quest I have left in journal I cannot complete. I am soooo pissed. I cannot advance this stupid game for anything. I talkj to all npcs and get nothing neew !!!

The only problem I've had in the game is how to meet the "ice-lady" again? I met her once and she told me to bugger off since im so evil and so on... yadda yadda..

I've met all the other Jedis (3 of 'em) and they agreed to meet me on Dantooine when i've persuaded all of them to meet me. The problem is that I haven't got a clue of how to get to the white Jedi master that I call the "ice lady" and persuade her to come asswell? Any tips or ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

hi...since i have heard many comments on how frustrating nar shadda is can someone tell me exactly what i muct do there?

p.s i hate that place more than peragus

Pay 2k so you will be wanted by the exchange and do other things to p1ss them off.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

The fire. It draws you even from a distance - crackling, burning - singing? Does it sing to you?

Come closer and you will hear what it says... the promises it makes... yes, it will make everything better...

Walk into the fire. It will cleanse you. It will end your pain.

I am following my fish.

A temporary home for stranded ML'ers