I hate this game !!!

This game suks. I do not like games I cannot continue on. Sorry for rant but I have wasted 3 days now running all over the galaxy. SOMEONE please help me!!

I have visited all the planets Telos, Dantopoine, Koprriban, Dxun, etc and I have nothing left to do! There are doors on nar planet I cannopt open. I cannot put jabba pet toi sleep with jum jum. I cannot find a dancer for stupid jabba since he no accept kria or the other wench in my party.

I have no more enemies to kill on any planet. what the heck am i to do now???? I can't even go back to oneridian what ever it called planet till things cool down. I can't find stuff on dantooin to help or hinder valga, etc. Nonme of the quests on dantooin work. I hear other people saying there other areas to telos but I cannot get out of station. I cant get back to handmaidedns etc. Am I totally stuck??? Is there ANY way to tell what to do next?????

WHAT AM I TO DO????????

This might sound vague but any quest I have left in journal I cannot complete. I am soooo pissed. I cannot advance this stupid game for anything. I talkj to all npcs and get nothing neew !!!

Go dantoiine

Goto dantopoine for what??? I have run all over that planet and get nothjiong from anyone there either. Alsdo so many locked private doors etc I can't et into. I have never seen a game where there so many doors I cannot blast into. I can't even get into first mandalorian cache on dxun moon with devastating mines in all types. This suks !!!

Goto dantopoine for what???  I have run all over that planet and get nothjiong from anyone there either.  Alsdo so many locked private doors etc I can't et into.  I have never seen a game where there so many doors I cannot blast into.  I can't even get into first mandalorian cache on dxun moon with devastating mines in all types.  This suks !!!

You can get into the cache with the trondium charge.

Not everything will be accesable depending on what character you play and what you have done.

Check your journal and see what you need to do. Flitting from planet to planet makes it hard to keep track but you need to have found all 4 Jedi masters on the list for the plot to advance.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I have no such options on dantooine.  Also I have no tronium charges.  Where I get those???  I have played to level 5 sith lord.  evil all the way and I love to lie and cheat. LOL.  All missions in my journal are uncompleteable!!  I cannot even do back to onderon to meet the jedi there.  also one of the jedi in the list are dead.  When I run around ruins on dantooine there is nothing there.  I cleaned it out.

There has to be ingame help to see exactly what I am to do.  I have run all over every planet 3time looking for anything i missed.  I find nothing !!  I even helped mandalore get his dumb friends off the 2 planets but when I return to dxun there is no ploit advancement.  Also,, what was point of fixing the satellite thing????  Can the  docking doors in dxun be opened????

If you have been flitting around the planets then likely your journal is a mess. I know mine was but that was on my second time playing so not so bad.

You go to Onderon twice. Once you crash on Dxun and then you have to flee. Then you can later return and do part II (which you need to do to meet Kavar properly and advance the plot).

You cant leave Koriban academy without finding the Jedi master, so if you have been there you should be ok with that one.

In order to find Vrook you need to look in the room where you found the disciple on the lower level search around and you will find a clue.

Nar Shadar you cant really miss him as long as you have been noticed by the exchange.

Guessing you dont play many RPGS ?

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

This game suks.  I do not like games I cannot continue on.  Sorry for rant but I have wasted 3 days now running all over the galaxy.  SOMEONE please help me!!

I have visited all the planets Telos, Dantopoine, Koprriban, Dxun, etc and I have nothing left to do!  There are doors on nar planet I cannopt open.  I cannot put jabba pet toi sleep with jum jum.  I cannot find a dancer for stupid jabba since he no accept kria or the other wench in my party.

I have no more enemies to kill on any planet.  what the heck am i to do now????  I can't even go back to oneridian what ever it called planet till things cool down.  I can't find stuff on dantooin to help or hinder valga, etc.  Nonme of the quests on dantooin work.  I hear other people saying there other areas to telos but I cannot get out of station.  I cant get back to handmaidedns etc.  Am I totally stuck??? Is there ANY way to tell what to do next?????

WHAT AM I TO DO????????

This might sound vague but any quest I have left in journal I cannot complete.  I am soooo pissed.  I cannot advance this stupid game for anything.  I talkj to all npcs and get nothing neew !!!

LOLLERSKATES

Go to Google, or your favorite search engine, and type "KOTOR 2 walkthrough" in whatever language you prefer.

There are plenty out there, mostly written by Xbox users who've had the game for a couple of months. That doesn't matter. The missions are all the same. Read through it, since you like to cheat. Then, when you see all of the things you've probably Knight-sped past written down on paper, you will be able to figure out where you missed. Apparently, you missed a lot. When you Knight-speed your awareness points take a hit. So you won't see much of anything that you would if you were just running at the normal pace.

If you don't want to read a walkthrough, then start a new game. Leave the KOTOR editor alone, and as you progress through the game, read the NPC dialog, as has been "suggested" several times already. Mix it up, too. Take different NPCs with you and talk to them. Don't wait for them to talk to you, because unlike KOTOR, the game won't prompt you or recommend you talk to them.

Keep in mind, this isn't Need for Speed, Half-life or Madden. You can't race through the game and expect to get everything. It's an RPG, which requires more patience.

Lastly, when you take your Ford (or any make of car) to the dealership for repairs, would you even think to spout of about how big a piece of **** the car is and expect to get good service? No different here.

/sigh

Read all conversations, talk to everyone... and since noone has EVER complained about this before i am inclined to believe its your gaming style

*raises hand*

Happened to me too. I just wandered around the city, talked to each NPC three or four times, and used up all the Ebon Hawk entry cutscenes. Then it finally gave a message to go back to Dxun and the game was on again.

It was pretty frustrating. Don't assume a poster is an idiot just because you didn't experience something.

I think this is all a joke because anyone who can get that far into the game and not know what they're supposed to do must have real luck randomly clicking dialogues.

"LOL WERE MY LIFESAVER I JUST CLICK TIL I GET LIFESAVERR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"