Did You Like Most Of The Planets In Kotor II?

Here's my two credits: (1-3 scale)

Pereagus: 1. Very boring. The only enemies up until the very end are mining droids.

Telos: 1.5. Alright I guess. Not the most exciting planet but it wasn't bad either. And plus, that's where I get the Mutakai Apprentice robes so it's all good.

Dxun: 3.0. There's too much stuff to do here for it to be boring. Especially part two.

Onderon: 3.0. My favorite. Definetly the best IMO. I didn't like the freaky looking twi'lek holograms in the Cantina, but other than that it was all good.

Nar Shaddaa: 2. Not my favorite place but it's a good [moon]. It's boring up until the whole bounty hunter thing starts up.

Dantooine: 2.5. Dantooine.....Fighting countless Kinrath get's old but all the crystals and stuff you get from there is very handy. Exploring the ruins of the destroyed academy is pretty tight.

Korriban: 2.8. :) I'll always like Korriban but the lack of things to do here keeps it from getting a 3.0. In kotor 1 it was without a doubt the best but, as someone mentioned, it looked like it was rushed a bit. However, the actual Academy seemed more 'fun' than Kotor 1. Too bad you couldn't purchase ancient Sith history books from the library. :rolleyes: And I really liked Ludo Kreesh's tomb. That was the best part of the game IMO.

Onderon - I had great expectations for this one, and I would have liked to explore Iziz some more (I'm a big fan of the 'kotor' comic series).

Dxun - way too similar to Kashyyyk (k1), but I appreciated it.

Telos - rather plain, but liked it nonetheless.

Dantooine - fine, if only it wouldn't be 95% like it was in k1.

Korriban - same as Dantooine. Moreover, it featured just a few areas.

Peragus II - Possibly the only one I kinda enjoyed playing through.

Nar Shaddaa - fine, but I'm getting sick of it. NS appeared in 90% of SW games... If a 'city-planet' has to occur, how about Coruscant, next time?

Malachor V (or whatitsname) - terrific. I hated it.

Overall, the areas seem to me to have a total 'size' much lesser than in kotor1.

The planets were ok but needed to be bigger to be great, they all just felt a little too small maybe even smaller than some of the K1 planets.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Peragus: Ok, the droids are boring but I go fairly fast through it so Peragus is fine for me.

Telos: I really liked Telos, Citadel Station and all, and I only hate one area: That Czerka Excavation site. First time, everyone died because they got split up, and the second time they couldn't move off a wall. Over than that, I liked Telos.

Dantooine: I like the storyline, but other than the main quest with Khoonda there isn't much to do.

Nar Shadaa: It really isn't what I thought it would look like, but nevertheless I enjoyed it.

Dxun: The rain is great, and I enjoyed exploring the jungle. The second part is fun too.

Onderon: I find the first section of Onderon really boring (so I often just swoop race to pass the time, despite a bug that says I didn't finish the course). I love the second part.

Korriban: Fairly mediocre, though the tomb is nice.

Malachor V: I really didn't like this one. It's an interesting environment, but I really din't like it.

They were fairly good.

I just found some of them a bit, well plain.

Nar Shadaa for example. Telos Citadel staion for another. I guess that they are meant to be like that, but I do prefer more colourful places such as Dantooine., and Dxun.

Still, they were fairly good.

they all just felt a little too small maybe even smaller than some of the K1 planets.

for some reason i got the same feeling. im not sure why that is, because i dont think they actually were smaller than the kotor1 planets. o:)

well atleast I am not the only one who felt this way :wub:

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

next game there should be around 12-15 planets ranging from the unkown regions,and known space aka the core, correllian trade routs, korribans always good, i think kotor3 could do wonders with the evil history of Yavin, I'd really like the crystal planet Ilum, a young coruscant- like u can see the city actually being constructed, like when ur walkin around u can see ships flying past with parts, or as u go along and progress u can see builidings being constructed become complete, or get parts added on. itd be a cool addition. Muunilist has some potential.Since kotor3 will probly be out on xbox2 or xenon or w/e the name is, naturally the engine should be extremely well done. i mean halo2 type detail. And the weather generator should be imporved and possibly day-to night changes.

Peragus-(2/10)-OK for a first planet but would be insignificant for any planet after.

Telos-(6/10)-I thought Citadel Station (REALLY) boring but the planet itself was really fun (first taste of actual gameplay)

Nar Shadaa-(4/10)-Too long and boring for my tastes.

Dantooine-(7/10)-One of the best planets in the game but would still like to see it replaced by Corusaunt in KOTOR3.

Dxun/Onderon-(8/10)-Not the best planet(s) but definently one of my favs ;)

Korriban-(5/10)-An OK planet because its the first time you battle a sith lord (even if its not to the death).

Malacor V-(4/10)-An interesting enviroment but is too much like the cave on Korriban.

These are my opinions on each of the planets... :cool: