Want to Know why Jade Empire will be better?

Im my opinion Kotor II needs to be finished not polished.. I am just amazed that they released it in the condition it was in. I can only hope LA and OB do a lot of polishing and finishing in a patch, if not I will not buy from them in the future, and that hurts.. Why they didnt take time I have no idea... Seems really wrong they didnt though because to me the game is clearly unfinished. But what is really worse is the total lack of feedback about when a patch is coming, and what they are addressing in the patch unless I missed that info somewhere...

Why are you trolling? This thread is not needed.

I think JE will be good. My biggest beef is its combat and it being x-box exlusive. Though; I think Aurora would be happily surprised likely to find out that JE may very well be BIO's best game with regards toa ctual role-playing. <>

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I`m a bit of a radical type

While I have access to cracked versions I still buy the games THINKING that the money we give on those games help pay the guys who actually work on them(not the fat bosses who buy fancy cars and live in million dollars houses)

From now all that is signed LA or Obsidian I`ll take cracked

It`s unacceptable to slaughter in such a way the best game of 2003 ... AND to push it on the market despite the fact that Obsidian had still to work on it...and it`s all LA`s fault for DEMANDING it to be released

And spare me the flaming that Obsidian and all...LA is to be blamed as THEY had the final word in this since it`s LA`s franchise

Obsidian wanted to do a great job from the things I see they had ready for the game..they were pushed and hurried to end it thus they did...

And to answer a previous question: the game needed BOTH finished first and polished later since it has neither of them two...

If it wasn`t for the hall on Telos to the ships with those 3 or 4 banners all it`s empty corridors and blank walls

Cos it has a longer development time.

KOTOR 2 has very little polish. And if you want to know what i mean by polish play the Republic Commando Demo. Also the bugs in both versions is enough to piss anyone off. Why didnt they just take an extra year?

Thoughts?

I agree. It is a terrible injustice that a Polish Language version of KotOR 2 will not be released. I weep for my Polish friends.

...What? :-"

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

another thread based on assumptions. jade empire isnt even released yet so how can you even tell whether it will be good or not.

im not saying it wont (naturally, since it hasnt been released), but to say that it will be better without seeing the final product is stupid.

thats just as conclusive as saying that kotor3 will be better than jade empire.

*before anyone says "durrr kotor3 isnt in development yet", think about my point for a moment* ;)"

Cos it has a longer development time.

KOTOR 2 has very little polish. And if you want to know what i mean by polish play the Republic Commando Demo. Also the bugs in both versions is enough to piss anyone off. Why didnt they just take an extra year?

Thoughts?

I agree. It is a terrible injustice that a Polish Language version of KotOR 2 will not be released. I weep for my Polish friends.

...What? :-"

You = awesome

;)

This does not belong here.

I was looking at Jade Empire when I got the Microsoft Fire Hazard system (X-Box) but when I seen it ...

From what I seen of it its another "Standart BioWare RPG" right down to a aligment system, its not going to be inovating (at best its combat system will be like Fable, at worst it will be like Shenmue II and that combat system is what "new" from BioWare) and might be decent but dont expect anything but a adverage "RPG lite".

Another to not expect its being based in China mythology (or anything near 10,000 miles of China) since the only thing that BioWare is being "insipred" of happens to be "The voyage of Marco Polo, pocket book edition".

I know some are thinking "he hates the game" but truth is I expect it end up looking something like Fable that I enjoyed for the 20 hours it provided but its not going to be any "Seal of Evil" (can you see BioWare making a game were characters loved ones are killed and that includes a very pregent women?) in relation to chinese mythologie and culture.

drakron.png