Constant Crashing

Computer relate problems......

Video card driver, overheating, memory problems, overheating, low-end system, anti-virus and soo on.....

I remember long time ago when i overclock one of my puters, only one of the games i have in that time no work, but other games runs fine.

Give your spec and see if other games run fine, check your drivers.

Saludos.-

Ok, hopefully nobody will shoot me for posting this.

I was having crashing problems too, it would happen every couple hours, sometimes more often sometimes less, usually during the start/end of a movie or dialog scene or when moving to a new area. It would crash and I would get an "send error report to mircosoft" thing.

Anyways I downloaded one of the no-cd exe's on the net, backed up my legit swkotor2.exe file and copied in the cracked played, and I havn't had it crash yet (total time probably 12 hours or so). Anyways I then put the original exe back in and sure enough it started crashing again. Seems like the game crashes for me when loading off of the CD.

THe problem could be related to my computer I know, but I have tried 2 different optical drives with the same results on both.

Anyways I thought that I would post that just incase it can help anybody else. I don't know if this post goes against forum rules but i figure that if you've bought the game then you should be allowed to use a no-cd patch if that's what it takes to make the game work. and if you havn't bought the game and it's crashing then that's your problem.