ITS FINE

I almost ATI users problems....

There is some little bugs, and some bigs (hope no see any of those big ones).

Checking the old forums of KOTOR I, i see the same problems that ppl have now with this game. I play KOTOR I with a Geforce FX 5200 and never have a problem.

Saludos.-

I had 2 desktop crashes throughout the entire game. Ofcourse, I was running the game on the highest possible settings... Therefore, the chances of the game crashing are more likely

Why i always experiencing the instant restart during game play, my machine is running fine for half life2 at 1600*1200, 6xaa, 8xaf, all other set to highest.

don't tell me kotor2 require higher machine than hl2.

amd 4000+

asus a8n sli deluxe

1024 ballistix ddr 500 ram

x850 xt

audgy2

raptor 74g x2 in raid 0

........... :devil::devil: At the early part of the game it's also fine to me but things get mad after leaving telos, randomly instant restart.........i have already refund the game, restart like that will do harm to my machine!!!!

I had 2 desktop crashes throughout the entire game. Ofcourse, I was running the game on the highest possible settings... Therefore, the chances of the game crashing are more likely

Why i always experiencing the instant restart during game play, my machine is running fine for half life2 at 1600*1200, 6xaa, 8xaf, all other set to highest.

don't tell me kotor2 require higher machine than hl2.

amd 4000+

asus a8n sli deluxe

1024 ballistix ddr 500 ram

x850 xt

audgy2

raptor 74g x2 in raid 0

........... :rolleyes::thumbsup: At the early part of the game it's also fine to me but things get mad after leaving telos, randomly instant restart.........i have already refund the game, restart like that will do harm to my machine!!!!

Yup, I can run HalfLife 2 on my computer and I KNOW that the requirements for HL2 are much more than for KotOR 2.... It's crazy how I have these stupid crashes. I run HL2 @

1280*1024 (I need a new monitor :'()

8x AA

16X AF

High Quality Texture

I have never had the frame rate drop below 30 while playing it. It's probably because of the game's inefficient and untweaked engine.

PS:

That's a nice rig you have there, my new rig is going to be SLI aswell. I'm still building it. I just have a quesiton though, why did you use an ATi card on an SLI mobo? That way, you can't take advantage of the SLI MultiGPU technology. You don't have to buy both cards now. What I am doing and would reccomend is :

1) Buy ONE 6800 GT (It runs pretty much any game out there with a high level of detail)

2) Wait for the next series of GPUs to come out and the price of the 6800 to drop

3) Purchase another 6800 GT from the same company (and make sure the BIOS is the same too)

4) Install the card

This way, even though you have a card one generation older than the current, you will have a MASSIVE rendering improvement after you install the second card.

BTW my rig:

Athlon FX-55 (I bought a substance that allows CRAZY overclocking) *

Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe

2GB Corsair XMS DDR-400

1*Asus 6800 Ultra (bargain price...)

2*74GB WD 10000RPM SATA - Raid 0

400GB SATA

* I'm taking the FX-55 to a clock speed of 3.4GHz (from 2.6) and we'll see which Intel can beat that. It's too bad you can't use Liquid Nitrogen in computer cases :p