Prestige Classes (Possible Spoilers)

I am playing KotOR 2 and I have finished 3 planets

Some of my party members are at level 17. I know that when I go past level 15 (and talk to Kreia), I get the choice to choose if I want to become a Jedi Master, Weapon Master or Watchman. This all makes sense but when I talk to Kreia she murmurs something about Lord Nihilus and she asks me if I felt "that"... I have no clue if this is just a bug or something.

Anybody have any insights to offer? (please? :'( )

There are points in the game where, if you have progressed enough, Kreia talks to you about specific things.

What I would do is go through whatever she happens to be talking about now, and once you are finished, talk to her again.

I'll bet its simply a matter of what sequence of dialogs gets priority.

No luck. I've decided to start again because I was already at Dantooine (the second time) but I still haven't gotten to choose my second prestige class. What exactly is Kreia talking about when she asks the main character if he/she felt that (that Lord Nihilus...).

Some of my party members are at level 17. I know that when I go past level 15 (and talk to Kreia), I get the choice to choose if I want to become a Jedi Master, Weapon Master or Watchman. This all makes sense but when I talk to Kreia she murmurs something about Lord Nihilus and she asks me if I felt "that"... I have no clue if this is just a bug or something.

If I understand what your asking, you also have to have a "high" enough light/dark side rating to choose a prestige class. Level 15 is only one of the triggers for the dialog choice with Kreia.

If I understand what your asking, you also have to have a "high" enough light/dark side rating to choose a prestige class. Level 15 is only one of the triggers for the dialog choice with Kreia.

Yup, my alignment was 100 (50 is neutral). I'll try it again and see how it goes.

No luck. I've decided to start again  because I was already at Dantooine (the second time) but I still haven't gotten to choose my second prestige class. What exactly is Kreia talking about when she asks the main character if he/she felt that (that Lord Nihilus...).

"Second Prestige Class"? You only get one prestige at lvl 15 with high LS or DS for the Exile. Do you mean for the other characters in your party?

No luck. I've decided to start again  because I was already at Dantooine (the second time) but I still haven't gotten to choose my second prestige class. What exactly is Kreia talking about when she asks the main character if he/she felt that (that Lord Nihilus...).

"Second Prestige Class"? You only get one prestige at lvl 15 with high LS or DS for the Exile. Do you mean for the other characters in your party?

Obviously he means second Jedi class. :rolleyes:

manthing2.jpg