BINGO!!!

I thought the game was VERY GOOD, it didn't suck. It had a few bugs and my game only froze a couple of times. If u want a buggy game on release, then play daggerfall, or one that likes to crashs among other things, Morrowind, but both were very good games.

I thought the game was VERY GOOD, it didn't suck.  It had a few bugs and my game only froze a couple of times.  If u want a buggy game on release, then play daggerfall, or one that likes to crashs among other things, Morrowind, but both were very good games.

The only bugs I really had problems with was the part where

You're in the polar academy and Atton and Kreia are talking, Atton is outside the room instead of in his cell.

And the dialogue skipping bug. That one plagues me. On one playthrough it probably happened at least 20-30 times. Usually I can fix it by saving and reloading, but sometimes I have to quit and reload to get it to stop skipping over everything.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

they betrayed our trust dude, they owe us a lot

how exactly did they betray our trust?

I think he means they ripped us off by selling us an unfinnished product.

I can see the logic behind that argument, but it's kinda like this. If you buy a book and you don't like the way it ends, or the fact it has some plot holes, you don't go screaming at the author.

Obsidian gave us an ending. Ok so it wasn't as grand as it was going to have been and there were obvious plot holes where scenes were cut, it still wrapped up rather well. The game was despite it's flaws very entertaining (even more so than the origional) and at the end of the day *that's* what we pay for.

The bugs are a more valid issue because frankly we've being given a faulty product, but every game has bugs to some degree or another, and there have been games with a lot more bugs than kotor2. The point is the game runs well enough to be played, completed and still enjoyed and that's what counts. Also keep in mind that neither Obsidian or any other developer out there are obligated to provide patches, that's a service that is seriously taken for granted. If Obsidian really didn't give a **** then they wouldn't waste any of their time or resources patching kotor2 they'd move straight onto NWN2 instead.

And all the above is still under the pretense that it was actually Obsidian's decision to release the game at this point and not that they were forced to do so. If Obsidian were really so lazy as to just cop out right before completion then i don't see why they'd set the bar so high for themselves at the start of the project, it just doesn't make sense.