need help

some minor spoilers here....

hi...i'd just like to start by saying that this is an amazing game....also im on dantooine..ive cleared the sub levels and i just made a lightsaber...i have yet to find

vrook

and i need help with a few things....

firstly i told atton my previous saber colour was silver....is there any way to get that colour crystal? i dont like violet much but thats the only one i have....but i managed to find my own crystal so thats a bonus.....anyway where can i find a silver crystal and

vrook

?

plz answer fast i need to get back to my game

well in the library or something, u'll know ur there bcoz it's d same room ull find the dsyple, check the bodies of the mercs.. it should give you a datapad about the this big cojones working for the xchange and is after the jedi dude...

note also in data pad the location of said jedi...

note: its exctly the same one in KOTOR except for the merc base.. easy to find.. :thumbsup:

oh i found the disiple...i checked the sub level again and found i overlooked that area :thumbsup: and i am immensly pleased at how sabers can bash a door in like qui-gon does in ep 1.....plus i killed a kinrath with one hit from it =P anyway does anyone know where i find a silver crystal? i want one now!

All the crystals are random. Best thing to do is save before talking to a shopkeeper and if they don't have silver crystal reload.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I dunno if it happened to anyone else but in my game.. my saber was returned to me by atris i think.. or one of the jedi masters.. but I did play an uber LS sentinel/watchmen, or you could check every merchant and all salvegers try jaroon I think.. he gave me a silver crystal.. nasty looking thing once but I was playing conservative DS.. just enought to gain influence with kreia

There is a rare crystal in the armoury on Izziz every time I've opened the door it's been silver. I've also found a veridian crystal in the museum (good place for crystals and jedi stuff).

Orange shows up a lot on Koriban in the academy.

If you do Nar Shada first then by the time you meet Visas you should already have a lighsaber.. Which means she comes with a freebie , colour varies.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]