Unfinished quest on Telos

I'm on Telos's surface,got the quest from the chief of the TSF obout the two mercenarys(rodian&another)found them in Chzerka's office and they escaped to the restoration zone.I've searched everywhere(well not everywhere since y didn't find them)and i can't find them.

The only place that is locked is the sublevel of the old military base.Is that it and if so how do u open the f#$%@*g door?

You don't. That location is part of the Droid Factory levels that was cut from the game. Petition located here asking Obsidian and LucasArts to restore the content (as much of it was scripted and the voice files still exists for them):

http://www.petitiononline.com/kotor2/petition.html

This thread (warning, has spoilers) details what was removed: http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=29764

This thread is a petition thread on the board to protest the cuts and see them restored: http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=30042

:-  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :(

I've never found those bad boys either, although apparently they are supposed to appear in the second group of mercenaries you come across in the forbidden zones as you head down to the sea.

You get rid of the quest if you lie to Grenn about having killed them, which I did on my last playthrough, but they still didn't turn up when they were supposed to. I've tried a few combinations of actions with no luck, so I'm putting it down to being another bug, I'm afraid.

I found that most people forget to tell the TSF guy once they see him. You need to talk to that guy for them to actually appear down there. So, go to Czerka officies, see them, talk to the guy who gave you the quest and tell him they are heading for the restoration zone, and when you get there they should bhe the second mercenary group you see.

Talking to Gren is necessary but won't do it alone. You can't have agreed to assist the Ithorians when you see the criminals in the Czerka office. If you start working with the Iths before going to Czerka and seeing them, they never show up. It's a bugged quest if you do things out of order unfortunately.

Talking to Gren is necessary but won't do it alone.  You can't have agreed to assist the Ithorians when you see the criminals in the Czerka office.  If you start working with the Iths before going to Czerka and seeing them, they never show up.  It's a bugged quest if you do things out of order unfortunately.

That isn't necessarily true... I had already done a few tasks for the Ithorians when I ran into the two criminals at Czerka's offices. After I saw them I did speak to Grenn and he spoke of not having any authority on the surface. After this I went to the planet and the two actually were one of the first groups I encountered on the surface.

Talking to Gren is necessary but won't do it alone.  You can't have agreed to assist the Ithorians when you see the criminals in the Czerka office.  If you start working with the Iths before going to Czerka and seeing them, they never show up.  It's a bugged quest if you do things out of order unfortunately.

I had finished all the Ithorian quest before I went to the office. I saw these people there.

I had finished all the Ithorian quest before I went to the office. I saw these people there.

I went to czerka office and I saw the 2 guys too but after that, I can't do nothing at all. I talk to everybody and nothing new happen and the dock for restoration zone is closed! I'm stuck !

:wub:  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :wub:

I've never found those bad boys either, although apparently they are supposed to appear in the second group of mercenaries you come across in the forbidden zones as you head down to the sea.

You get rid of the quest if you lie to Grenn about having killed them, which I did on my last playthrough, but they still didn't turn up when they were supposed to. I've tried a few combinations of actions with no luck, so I'm putting it down to being another bug, I'm afraid.

when i told him i killed them they where un the planet but wen i told him theyd gone to planet i neva saw them