Party dissapears on 2nt world possible minor spoil

On the 2nt world I decide to help the Homeworld Alien Herd. I Get the papers to controll the droid and infiltrate the Czerka bases mainframe. I bring the datapad back to the Ruleing Herd and the set the droid free. My mail character reappears but my party is gone!! I go to do the next step when suddenly their is a crisis in the herd base. I run back and it is filled with enemies that I can't defeat.

Where is the rest of my party to help me?! Is this a bug? Has anyone else had this happen to them. I go back to past saved games but no matter how far back I go, this keeps happening. What should I do? I am stuck. :(

On the 2nt world I decide to help the Homeworld Alien Herd.  I Get the papers to controll the droid and infiltrate the Czerka bases mainframe.  I bring the datapad back to the Ruleing Herd and the set the droid free.  My mail character reappears but my party is gone!!  I go to do the next step when suddenly their is a crisis in the herd base.  I run back and it is filled with enemies that I can't defeat.

Where is the rest of my party to help me?!  Is this a bug?  Has anyone else had this happen to them.  I go back to past saved games but no matter how far back I go, this keeps happening.  What should I do?  I am stuck. ;)

Have you tried putting them back in in the party select screen?

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!