KOTOR 3 beginning script *Spoiler*

KOTOR 3 Storyline

Opening Movie :

<Star wars scroll text>

Title : Future's Past

<Scroll prelude text>

10 Years have past since the person simply known as 'Revan' left the known regions of the Republic

and sought to rediscover what was lost within the Unknown Regions beyond. During this period, many

Jedi and Sith have left to follow his path, to discover what had become of the greatest of their leaders.

None have returned.

5 Years ago, the one known as the Exile returned to the known regions of the Republic to meet with

the Republic, however along the way, was intercepted by Sith forces and thrust into a turmoil of events that

led the Exile into reconnecting with the Force, and find out what the Exile's true powers were. After the

destruction of Malachor V, the Exile left known space and went in search of Revan in the Unknown Regions.

None have seen the Exile since.

5 Years have passed, and a new threat has arisen from within the Unknown Regions, one that cannot be

seen through normal means, and has struck the most powerful of people across the entire Republic, and

has sent the recovering Republic back into turmoil. On Coruscant, the key to ending this threat has just awoken...

<Slowly fade from the stars and focus on the planet Coruscant, and zoom into the Jedi Academy there.>

<Camera View - Overhead of player>

[Player is asleep in the bed inside the Jedi Academy.]

[Player is tossing and turning and suddenly hears something in the Player's dreams.]

Dialog : It is time. They have come. (Reverberation Echo of a Carth Onasi)

[Player awakens]

[The door to the Player's room opens and a fellow student appears.]

*If you guys like it, I can try to do some more, but I have the endings near finished.*

(Meaning, I've written the start and end, but the end is more complex than I thought >.< )

*fixed the dates*

KOTOR 3 Storyline

Opening Movie :

<Star wars scroll text>

Title : Future's Past

<Scroll prelude text>

15 Years have past since the person simply known as 'Revan' left the known regions of the Republic

and sought to rediscover what was lost within the Unknown Regions beyond. During this period, many

Jedi and Sith have left to follow his path, to discover what had become of the greatest of their leaders.

None have returned.

5 Years ago, the one known as the Exile returned to the known regions of the Republic to meet with

the Republic, however along the way, was intercepted by Sith forces and thrust into a turmoil of events that

led the Exile into reconnecting with the Force, and find out what the Exile's true powers were. After the

destruction of Malachor V, the Exile left known space and went in search of Revan in the Unknown Regions.

None have seen the Exile since.

5 Years have passed, and a new threat has arisen from within the Unknown Regions, one that cannot be

seen through normal means, and has struck the most powerful of people across the entire Republic, and

has sent the recovering Republic back into turmoil. On Coruscant, the key to ending this threat has just awoken...

<Slowly fade from the stars and focus on the planet Coruscant, and zoom into the Jedi Academy there.>

<Camera View - Overhead of player>

[Player is asleep in the bed inside the Jedi Academy.]

[Player is tossing and turning and suddenly hears something in the Player's dreams.]

Dialog : It is time. They have come. (Reverberation Echo of a Carth Onasi)

[Player awakens]

[The door to the Player's room opens and a fellow student appears.]

*If you guys like it, I can try to do some more, but I have the endings near finished.*

(Meaning, I've written the start and end, but the end is more complex than I thought >.< )

Sounds ok'ish. I wouldn't be suprised if the KotOR III would start in the same vein.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Well, the main thing to keep in mind is Kreia's main saying... The Force seems to act of it's own will and purpose... and you are the wound in the Force.

That kinda stuck in my head so I wound up writing the end of Kotor 3 (My version anyhow), as the revealing of the fact that the Revan and the Exile weren't even supposed to exist, and were supposed to be dead and the Republic shattered. (And those ruining the timeline all the way to EP 1 lol) However, since both Revan and the Exile found this out, albeit digging through many True Sith memories, they realize how they can stop the threat, but await your arrival to make all that needs to transpire... transpire.

In general terms, this would mean that they were both waiting for you to be born and know enough of the Force, but barely any of the teachings, that way they could mold you into the new Will of the Force. In the end, all 3 of you fight the final threat, which is to say the leader of the True Sith... A HUTT! (Just kidding lol) Seriously, I'm imagining something along the lines of a dark vortex of sorts that is actually a entity that is eating away at the Force in the Unknown Regions, and only you know the way to stop it, but Revan and the Exile 'prod' you along the path to your true destiny. With the Entity gone, Revan and the Exile fall, but are not forgotten, as you retain the Holocron's of their teachings to you, and you leave the Unknown Regions with those in your arm's to the Jedi Academy/Sith Academy to share the revelations that will lead them for the future generations...

*Ahem... Something like that anyhow*

If KotOR III follows the same line of story as the first two then the protagonist also has to be an amnesiac... and I have a good idea:

The protagonist has been in a coma for 10 years after an unfortunate accident.... he fell down some stairs and bumped his head into the wall.... so he has no recollection of the many wars that have occured in the past 10 years and now the faith of the galaxy depends solely on him! But you discover that you are actually Revan and that you have been brainwashed by a Sith Squirrel.... which is a new prestige class! :(

The protagonist has been in a coma for 10 years after an unfortunate accident.... he fell down some stairs and bumped his head into the wall.... so he has no recollection of the many wars that have occured in the past 10 years and now the faith of the galaxy depends solely on him! But you discover that you are actually Revan and that you have been brainwashed by a Sith Squirrel.... which is a new prestige class!  :wub:

Dude, when did you last see a psychiatrist? You got some issues. <_<

Strike me down if you wish, but i will become more powerfull than even I could possibly imagine.

I like it.

Since the ending of KOTOR II was nice and open you could be trained by the people you trained in KOTOR II.

Mira could actually go with you and die on the first planet (which would be in keeping with what Kreia said at the end)

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Meh... Alot of arguement overall on my other post about the whole ALL THE JEDI are dead thing... But there are a few things to clear up from storyline side from 2 to solve this.

1. Traya stated that these were the 'Lost' Jedi, and they would rebuild the order, so in such a case, 5 years is enough time to fully find people born near the Malachor V battle period (IE 15-18 years ago would be decent, as not many kiddies would remember those great battles :D )

2. She never stated that all the old Jedi are dead, just the Jedi that you could find. Remember what happened when you asked mentioned Atris, and the JM mentioned that they thought her to be on Miraluka... There is a chance that someone else survived that also... (IE Missed their flight and went berserk or such >.< )

3. The Jedi Academy on Coruscant is a good foundation for a start to the game, due to the enormity of the place, and the fact that in essence, this would be considered maybe the 'first' layer of coruscant to be formed. (Upon reviewing certain data, I did find out that later on Coruscant had been through alot of... levelling and as such the whole planet kept rebuilding on top of the rubble of the old. Which can lead to a Oddly Nar Shadaa'ish feel)

4. In my other post about people and characters and planets... I think I stated the reasoning for revisiting the prior planets from Kotor 1,2 as finding clues as to where Revan and the Exile went... Because since the main character is about 18 (Just a assumption never determined the age yet) Then the player could technically have no knowledge of any of these events, or think of them as some semi-myth type thing.

5. Jolee Bindo... Alot of arguement as to why I didn't include him in the returning cast... I stated the reasoning as being too much like Kreia, which IMO is true. He joined your party as a neutralist, and never cared much for the Jedi or the Sith, and didn't want to join back into society at some point, but was forced to by Revan's Influence. Argue all you want about this, but remember that having him in the game would disjoint the whole thing... Meaning why would he be at the academy where you are learning about the force? He never wanted power and never wanted to teach. (Technically he did state this at one point if I remember... I'll look back at the dialog and verify.) Meeting him back on Kashyykk would help, but having him as a party member would be odd, since he would technically be higher lvl than you and more powerful. Also, I was already scripting in the whole Revan clues path, and thought of a more appropriate way of handling the whole Bindo thing... Excerpt from Script :

[Cutscene : Player approaches a house built off the side of one of the many trees here. The Player then feels dizzy and has a flashback movie sequence]

{Movie Sequencer - Playback Bindo sequence where he reveals that Revan had been to Kashyykk before and reveals it to the new Revan}

[Cutscene End : Player enters Bindo's little house]

[Cutscene : Show player looking around and suddenly staring straight ahead]

<Bindo's Voice> : I see that another has finally arrived on Kashyykk in search of Revan once again... It's been some time.

[Cutscene : Discovers a small holocron on a table in front of the player]

<Bindo's Voice> : As you can see, I'm no longer here on Kashyykk and decided to seek out a more peaceful place to live since the war. I constructed this device in such a case that the power that Revan sought here was destroyed, that this Holocron would reveal what was needing to be revealed.

<Choices sequence>

::

That's a portion of the excerpt that I wrote earlier, and basically it allows the user to converse with the Holocron and gain information into the location of the other lost Star Forge maps. (In reality during this period, someone had went to all the locations and destroyed them all, so you are actually recovering Holocron's of people that joined Revan from the 1st Kotor... Kinda works out in some case.)

Lemme know if there are any suggestions on what to add, as I'm nearing the completion of the quest : 'Revan's Whereabouts' (Which consists of 1/3 of the game)

And started to try fleshing out some possible idea's about the Exile's path...

If you are wondering why I'm doing all this, it's because it would be interesting to flesh out ALL of the stuff that was left hanging in both games, and also reveal the player's path in the last 1/3 of the game. (And thus being within a reasonable level of Revan and the Exile's Levels.)

8. In Game possibilities :

I've come to the conclusion that Kotor 3 would be split into thirds... With 3 outstanding quests that cover alot of the planets that I had posted. Following the path of Revan will lead you to a more fleshed out (and larger areas IMO) of each place, and expanding upon some quests within each area that allow you to travel to locales on each planet that you never saw in the prior ones. (Travelling to Beggar's Canyon... Exploring Korriban's hidden dark places (More so than in 1 and 2, as there had to of been tons more Sith Lords than just 4 buried there.), Travelling outside of Onderon and meeting the monsters never introduced there, and much more... You get the idea, and how big this would generally be, but the main problem for the programmers and such would be the time constraints as usual, however since 2/3 of the game is basically reviewing old planets, you could actually use almost all planetary level maps and then expand upon them from there.

Anyhow please reply to anything that pops your eyes out...

Thanks.

With Malachor 5 gone, how would a new guy beable to find the place?.. you said 3 people.

I think the True Sith are the Wounds in the force, like Darth Nihilus, who feeds on the force, like Master Vrook said the Exile does.. he said "your far more dangerous than any Sith teachings" or something, and he said you would be the end of the force.

I was thinking about this, and the events of K3, and Kreia says you travel with your friends for a long time, and if you where to copy revan and "go alone" then her vision would be wrong?

and she said "and maybe at the end of it all, you will do Battle".. maybe the Exile has to be stopped, and Revan knows that the Exile could be the end of the force?

Revan was ment to survive the Mandalorian Wars, he never died.. sometime during the Jedi Civil War, Malak shot at his flagship, blah blah blah, then K1 started.

That would have happened no matter what, the Sith try kill there master if they think there strong enough because they wanna be the Sith Lord. and Jedi never kill there prisoners, so.. Revan would have always been captured and converted.

I just think what Revan is actually looking for as something to do with the Wound in the force.. and will end with the Exile.

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

8. In Game possibilities :

I've come to the conclusion that Kotor 3 would be split into thirds... With 3 outstanding quests that cover alot of the planets that I had posted. Following the path of Revan will lead you to a more fleshed out (and larger areas IMO) of each place, and expanding upon some quests within each area that allow you to travel to locales on each planet that you never saw in the prior ones. (Travelling to Beggar's Canyon... Exploring Korriban's hidden dark places (More so than in 1 and 2, as there had to of been tons more Sith Lords than just 4 buried there.), Travelling outside of Onderon and meeting the monsters never introduced there, and much more... You get the idea, and how big this would generally be, but the main problem for the programmers and such would be the time constraints as usual, however since 2/3 of the game is basically reviewing old planets, you could actually use almost all planetary level maps and then expand upon them from there.

Anyhow please reply to anything that pops your eyes out...

Thanks.

You're on to something. One quest to track down Revan, one quest to track down the Exile, and one quest to save the galaxy. I'm sure the protagonist will be a brand spanking new Force Sensitive. Your choices and change how the story proceeds.

You neither want to track down Revan, or have your character in the Jedi Temple.

One the Jedi that ar alive aren't on Coruscant, they are either hiding or dead. For your character to be in the Jedi temple, sleeping, is kinda stupid. No one's gonna be in the jedi temple taking a nap.

Searching for Revan is likewise. There is no time for it. KOTOR 3 is the conclusion, conclusions like these, don't end with finding the hero. I wonder what ROTJ would have been like if it was all about finding Han.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

I'll bite... ;)

I like some things, and have no feeling one way or the other about some things (which means they're not likely great ideas, eh ;) ).

I'll concentrate solely on what made me feel.

The thing that first jumps out at me, the thing I probably feel most strongly about: Jolee. And if you really know/get how he was written, then you'll know why. He became a good friend to Revan, decided to throw down his bitterness and stand with the jedi. He came out of his repressed shell, fought as hard as he could even though his best fights were behind him, and reclaimed the right to be called a jedi- not just by others but by himself. By the end of the first game he was re-attuned to the light side of the force totally... Dude, DON'T let the fact that the first game lacked some cheesey alignment slider sway you about the way of Jolee. There was nothing gray about him by game's end.

Quite frankly... Don't do him like that, man. You know he deserves better.

About starting on Coruscant jedi academy:

TO ME, this is the PERFECT way to start off the third. And this is what I'd hope to see in the game: the character starting their journey trained in the ways of the force- taught by the people most qualified to do so, where they are most qualified to do it.

Exploring the premiere, forefront jedi academy in the galaxy would also be quite the trip to the fans of the series, and to the fans of the movies alike.

(But if they were to do this, they'd have to do it right. Put the work in to truly make the experience special)

Vortex- black- abyss- hunger...

Cheap way to deal with the real issue, which is the sith empire about to pounce on the republic from the outer rim. Don't be lazy. Confront EVERYTHING, sink your teeth into the subject matter and flip around like a rotweiler. :wub: The republic has been weakened, this is what the sith empire has been waiting anxiously for for quite some time. As the republic was weakened by the mandalorians, and then from themselves, the true sith observed quietly from beyond as they sharpened their swords.

Part III is the end of the tale, the final installment. Don't add it up to be any less than what it could be.

Be Return of the King, not Godfather part III. ;)

If there were a KOTOR 3, it should take place atleast 100 years after Revan and the Exile. As it was, KOTOR 1 left no room for continuity, and K2 left too many loose ends that will be impossible to tie up in a sequel.

Ex: You can be LS and still kill Juhani or keep her in your party, and the same goes to Bastila. For all you know Revan could never have bought HK from the droid shop on Tatooine.

I suggest a "clean slate" approach, with new characters and new/old planets. No more Revan and no more Exile.

Well, if we like it or not, KOTOR3 will have to bring a suitible ending to the KOTOR series. The series has, mercifully, been about self-sacrifice, redemption, and coming to terms with ones' self, so it would make sense if we watched our Protagonists - Revan and Exile - fall in one final glorious battle in order to bring stability back to the galaxy.

KOTOR3 will probably, if it is made (and if the devs think anything along the same lines as I do which is seriously doubtable), introduce a student of the Exile's from either the Traya academy or from the restored Dantooine academy. Of course we'll see the dreaded force bond again, probably to another female character. There will also be some superweapon. You'll also be the last Jedi left in the galaxy because everyone else went off to follow Revan to save the galaxy - except you, because you're too young.

Then again, we could simply wait and see rather than predicting the future. Last time I checked none of us have the precognition force power. :thumbsup:

Fnord.

If there were a KOTOR 3, it should take place atleast 100 years after Revan and the Exile. As it was, KOTOR 1 left no room for continuity, and K2 left too many loose ends that will be impossible to tie up in a sequel.

Ex: You can be LS and still kill Juhani or keep her in your party, and the same goes to Bastila. For all you know Revan could never have bought HK from the droid shop on Tatooine.

I suggest a "clean slate" approach, with new characters and new/old planets. No more Revan and no more Exile.

That's a good point. I forgot that one of the KOTOR1 endings involved killing Bastila and yet she turns up in this one + indeed you may have never bought HK-47 anyway...

Concerning the continuity, I guess it would be best to start 100 years later, but the least that Obsidian can do (if they're not going to patch the ending of KOTOR2) is to tell us what happens to them in KOTOR3 (which makes it hard obviously since they don't have the input from the previous game). If they start from scratch then KOTOR 2 definitely is the lemon in the series...

Well first off, let's start with the whole HK-47 thing.

If you delve enough into talking to him in Kotor 2, he does basically say that you (The Exile) were a direct cause of his creation. He was built from the whole Malachor V debacle.... But wasn't built on Malachor V but shortly afterward ... during the Jedi Civil War... Excerpt from HK-47 Conversation on this :

Exile : Like I'm your father?

HK-47 : Answer: Oh, please, master - even as a metaphor, that idea is repugnant. You are a gland-driven meatbag, while I am of superior droid construction.

HK-47 : Clarification: I meant that I was built as a result of the need for a selective killing machine rather than a crude mass-slaughter war droid.

Exile : Were you created on Malachor V?

HK-47 : Answer: No, master. I was constructed shortly after the beginning of the Jedi Civil War.

Exile : Which side did you fight on?

HK-47 : {Condescending}Answer: Oh, master, please, use your imagination. I am an illegally constructed assassination droid designed to masquerade as a protocol droid until I reach my target.

Exile : That doesn't answer my question.

HK-47 : Clarification: Well, yes, perhaps concerning the somewhat dubious morality of the Republic Senate, that would leave some doubt as to my allegiance.

HK-47 : Answer: Very well, yes, I served on Revan's side during the Jedi Civil War - just as you did against the Mandalorians.

There could be more into other than that, but that's the just of it... I can clarify more in a later post... But I got other things to clear up as well.

As for the complaints about the whole Coruscant thing... I've said before and will say again, that nobody is viewing this based off Kotor 2 in any aspect. 5 years have passed in the script I've got, and I've placed SOME of the lost Jedi there to teach. In all sense that does make sense, since they were supposed to teach the new Jedi and forget about the old strict Jedi code. Argue all you want with it, but in the script I'm writing and putting into a custom mod of Kotor 2 (Dubbed Kotor 2.5 atm since I can't get alot of stuff but the script working atm... >.< ), I have it already on Coruscant and the first scene already done. Also keep in mind that there are multiple timelines which were introduced even in the first one, so you'd have to figure out which way Revan went and what he did in order to figure out what happened in the second one... As for the retracing the steps idea, that was personally something I did to flesh out more of the background as to WHY the character is trying to track them down, as part of the plot revolves around discoveries found at each of the planets, and makes the character more defined as the plot moves forward.

Jolee -> I agree completely with you say about Jolee, and I've decided to alter my script a bit to allow you to get him into your party, but in such a case he would be overly powerful since he'd be a JM of a sort. I wound up scripting him in as a joinable character once you solve the Revan's Clue's quest... Which would actually place you on the Star Forge planet, where it is somewhat peaceful and nice... (Kinda what Jolee wanted to do in a way in the first game before meeting Revan.. and reverts back.)

I've also scripted him to be more of a influence over your character after he joins... Meaning that he becomes a quasi-teacher to you and teaches you alot of aspects of his way of thinking during your travels... (Kinda like Kreia except not as devious >_< )

I've always thought of Kotor 3 as the end of a trilogy, the whole starting a new slate and setting the timeline soooooo far ahead makes no sense to me. Currently the story has reached a fulcrum, and something BIG is about to happen... And you guys just want to JUMP to 100 years into the future? That kinda kills everything these games were trying to do in the first place.

Another excerpt from HK-47 states that Revan said that one Jedi past or present can make or break a war, so as in this case, you are this Jedi, but there is something special about you which cannot be defined... Your finding Revan and the Exile by following the trail, no matter how vague, and finding them is a great feat in anyone's eyes. But since you do not have the experiences that they have, you see things from a different perspective, which actually allows for you to be able to have certain things happen... (Not spoilin what I wrote but just think about that a second.)

I've already modded in 16 planets into the Kotor 2.5 that I'm working on, though none are officially finished per se. Most are what I posted prior in my other post, but I've added some suggested ones as well.

On a sidenote I do have this one odd question...

I noted that Kreia mentioned resisting your urges to mate with Visa.... So in my script I actually have that child born and being 4 years old with immense force abilities even for such a young age... (Blah didn't want him to turn out like a Anakin, but it's beginning to look that way >.<) I kinda have it scripted that when you have finished finding clues for both major quests, (Revan and Exile's locations) that someone kidnaps the child and kills Visa. Eventually later near the end you find the child and realize that the child was exactly what the True Sith needed to destroy all that lives, because the child bears the abilities of both parents, and is able to feed off the force of others. (With a little coaxing of course.)

Suggestions on this? Kinda odd I know, but I have this kinda sitting on the sideline, as it makes the whole story kinda corny... Having to kill the Exile's child in order to stop the True Sith's plans.... and then destroy the 'Black Hole' that is in essence the True Sith's main power..... Need some suggestions on that.

My only issue with this the whole Jedi Academy thing. Let's think about it. When the Exile leaves to join Revan, his followers are nothing more than "children with lightsabers." They are not Jedi. Unless Jedi masters start coming out of the wood work to start teaching them (and remember, nobody even knows what happened on Malachor V. For all anybody knows, the Exile died at the hands of Darth Traya or Sion), they aren't qualified to teach anybody anything. Even with 5 years under their belt, without training they won't become anything but force wielders. The only true Jedi Knights/Masters we know to be alive are Bastila, Revan, and the Exile. And if Revan and the Exile went DS, then we've only got Revan (because only he truly understands why he is doing what he is doing, and is not fully consumed by the dark side). Jolee and Juhani might also be hanging around, but we don't know.

Jolee is gonna be too old if KOTOR III is 10 years after KOTOR. He'd be at least 70. At least. Also, going back to rebuilding the Order, I think Kreia's prediction is based upon the fact that Revan and (possibly) the Exile are going to return from their war, defeat the True Sith, and rebuild the Jedi Order as it should be. All the current Masters are fools. Only Bastila, Revan, the Exile, Juhani, and Kreia truly understand what it means to wield the force, and the temptation of the Dark Side. That was the clear failing of the old order, it's ignorance of the Dark Side and its unwillingness to do what must be done. Thus it is that of the 3 or 4 who are still alive for KOTOR III, then those are the ones who will train the followers of the Exile, for they are the ones who must build the order, and the followers will be the foundation of it.

Ok first off, remember the Jedi Masters words... They mentioned that other Jedi (Never mentioned masters or otherwise however...) where either in hiding or searching for the Exile, so once the Exile meets with Bastila/Carth/Cede... They inform their superiors that information and somehow it crosses other Jedi... Also, remember that Jolee may be 70, but is still considered a force to be reckoned with, and could *COULD* be a possible mentor to the new generation... (I.E. discovers the Lost Jedi in one way or another and gathers them for teaching? hm.) Basically, I do agree with the theorums proprosed... They could also in theory return to the Coruscant academy, (IE Jolee or Juhani or Bastila used the Force Technique of Future Sight to see the Lost Jedi finally arriving... And your arrival as well.) Which would also introduce some other possibilities into the current thread... I could alter it so that you travel with some of the Lost Jedi, (Though considerably lame ass, since they are barely the same 'power' level as you are... hm) and they could also assist along the way...

Maybe... Maybe have it so you choose from the teachers at hand, (Jolee, Juhani, Bastila) and gain certain abilities that they had used at one point or another... (Jolee - Force Camo - Sith power isn't it?, Juhani - Inner self - Power to unleash a burst of emotions and overwhelm nearby opponents (Stun), Bastila - Battle Meditation Master - Gains master form of Battle Meditation + Allows minor regeneration of HP during battle.)

As far as the Lost Jedi joining to help you... All the Lost ones would be able to join IMO... But questionable opinions for Bao-dur? You can convert him to a Jedi and yet there is no future read of him...

Could also add in a odd/perverted Master/student romance thing where you chose the master because you love them... o:) Thought of Bastila rings a nice little bell... heh :thumbsup:

Anyhow I'm heading over to the planet/person listings and posting the finalized list of planets I'm going to use in the mod now... I did some research and plan on altering alot of ideas I had previously about post revelations of Revan/Exile....

Oh and I was thinking about that one Jedi everyone posts about... Vomi's daughter? Might be a interesting add in.... To say the least...

Thoughts please.

You can't fall in love with Bastila. It not right. You can't do that to Revan (who basically must survive).

Though where are all these force sensitives coming from? The way I see KOTOR III, I don't think it can take place much after KOTOR II, because there was definately a sense of urgency to it. Why else would Revan send the Ebon Hawk back to find allies if the fight wasn't becoming imminent?

I personally think it would be interesting to play as a force sensitive Mandalorian, sent by Canderous/Mandalore to do something, only to encounter Jolee/Bastila/somebody who realizes their potential begins them on a path that will eventually lead to the player uniting the Mandalorians and Republic in preparation for the return of Revan and the Exile and the inevitable war with the True Sith.

He never claimed he did unless it was a continuity problem that arose from 1 to 2... As he stated in-game, he was made AFTER Malachor, and knows who Mandalore is (Ordo), so thus he got to fight WITH him before he became Mandalore.

Um in KOTOR he says he faught against Lord Mandalore, and was defeated by him. He says this on the Ebon Hawk, with Canderous 5 feet away.

He said he was sent to Mandalorian space. He was captured by a Mandalorian, and that Mandalorian sent him to kill Mandalore. Mandalore defeated Hk, and sent Hk back to kill his Mandalorian master. Mandalore was the reason HK was never seen again, until Revan purchased him on Tatooine.

So this implys that there INDEED was a Mandalore between the period of the Mandalorian Wars and KOTOR.

I think its a continuity problem.  HK was made during the Mandalorian War, because there was no Mandalore between the Mandalorian and Jedi Civil Wars.  Esok on Dantoonie says that specifically.  Besides, how could HK enter "Mandalorian Space" if the Mandalorians have been crushed?

Well that' s because the Republic doesn't know to much about Mandalorian Space. The Mandalore sector was still the Mandalore sector, even when it was under the control of the Empire.

But I guess it is a continuity mistake on the part of KOTOR 2. Mandalore the Ultimate, had to be the one HK faught.

KOTOR 3 Storyline

Opening Movie :

<Star wars scroll text>

Title : Here we go again...

<Scroll prelude text>

Ten years have passed since the redemption of Revan and the destruction of the Star Forge. Or the triumph of Darth Revan and the destruction of the entire republic fleet. One or the other, we

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)