Manaan

Star Forge Planet (Name?)

Malachor V Remnants

Nar Shadaa

Miraluka

Kashyykk

Dalusta - Borderworld to the Unknown Regions

Kalaknahar - Slaver's World within 'True Sith' influence

Kallista - Free World within 'True Sith' influence - World the 'Sith' didn't conquer

Travistal - Borderworld to the 'True Sith' Coreworlds

Laturnas - 'True Sith' Base of Operations

Matrica - 'True Sith' Exiled planet (Where people who tried to be 'True Sith' go)

Paladas - 'True Sith' Destroyed planet (Destroyed by the 'True Sith')

Degobah - Introduced as a world possibly near the Unknown Regions (not sure), First sightings of 'True Sith' detected here

Rastan - Freeworld within 'True Sith' influence - Eventually a 'Sith' do appear and attempt to conquer it.

Remnants of Rasha - The 'True Sith's' homeworld that was destroyed, also where the end occurs.

Warkash - Cloaked planet that turns out to be a technological wonder.

PC Ally's in Kotor 3 (That Join you):

Mira (Possible love interest - Male)

HK47

Bastila (Possible love interest - Male, Depending on Revan decisions)

Canderous Ordo (Possible love interest - Female)

Mission Vao (Possible love interest - Male)

Bao Dur (Possible love interest - Female)

Visa (Unknown if that should be right... Possible love interest - Male, Depending on Exile Decisions)

The Disciple (sp) (Unknown also) (Possible love interest - Female, Depending on Exile Decisions)

Darth Vidor (New character that is a 'Sith Lord' that realizes he isn't a 'True Sith' and wishes to join you to find out the reasons. Possible love interest - Female)

Master Vorak (The Yoda-like character in KOTOR 1 that many thought died on Miraluka... Counterbalance for Darth Vidor.)

Atris (Unknown if this is right also... But nice plot twist eh? Possible love interest - Male)

Solaris Detur (Male Human that is in Jedi Academy on Coruscant that joins, possible love interest - Female)

T3M4

Xar'Dur (Part of Alien species resembling Grand Admiral Thrawn (From Books) that was conquered by the 'True Sith')

Deja'Nur (Trandoshan that joins after being freed from a slave pen on a 'True Sith' World.)

zonama sekot

I would settle for the planets form the first two with more detail and places and a few new ones

and isn't grand admiral thrawn a chiss

other planets

csilla

corellia

ruins of taris

klatooine(to complete the set of -ooine planets)

bakura

maybe go and see the yevetha or ssi-ruuk

Cool ideas but i have some objections:

2 many planets(but would be cool to have some of the new ones that werent in previous games...)

Malacor V is destroyed at the end of the game if u play lightside

Waaaaaaaaay 2 many characters to have in 1 game

................................................................................

Other than that, cool ideas. :(

I would have Coruscant,Yavin IV and a few of the core worlds but no more than a total of 5 or 6 worlds and 1 that gets unlocked when you get near the end. but as for the story thats the key and if this is to end the trilogy it would have to bigger and grander scale than the last two combined

Thrawn's species were called Chiss.

Anyway:

Coruscant

Mandalore

Alderaan

Hapes

Unknown World

True Sith home World

Ithor

New Planet

People:

Jolee

Bastila

HK/T3

Mira

A Falleen

A Twi'lek

Dustin Onasi(DONE RIGHT THIS TIME)

Sith Trooper

Non Party NPC's:

Carth

Mandalore

Admiral Dodonna

Wedge type character

HK-51 army

KOTOR 2 must be completed

The main reason I didn't add Jolee is because he is a neutralist like Kreia was... so not sure how he would fit into the overall scheme of Kotor 3... Remember he has that semi-I'm not a Jedi or Sith attitude, and trying to place him somewhere would be quite hard... (Other than Kashyykk, but that's another idea on it's own)

As for Thrawn, yeah he was a Chiss, but also noted in the books was that he was sent to the Unknown Regions and then came back... So under those assumptions that would mean that Palpatine tried to find *possibly* what Revan and the others are actually doing in Kotor 3. (Just a theory)

The main idea behind the revisiting of the planets on the first 2 games is this :

To flesh out the planets better and make a possible thread of having the player try to find out where Revan and the Exile went, since no one knows... And as such the need to track down the pieces of information that they found and follow it.

As for the new planets... Evidently there wasn't alot of information about planets in the unknown regions... (That I know of anyhow... someone got a better link or idea?) So I came up with some of the core components to have a viable ending to it all. Alot of the planets suggested make alot of sense, but there really needs to be more planets that are literally near the Unknown Regions.

Also, while I was at work, I came up with the idea to flesh out the whole 'romance' thing that they have been semi-failing to do and got one finally. Whether the player is good or evil has no consequence on how it happens, but in general one of the characters starts to love you for who you are, and even with continued mistreatment/caring, that person confronts you and admits their feelings to you. Rejection or otherwise, eventually what winds up happening on one of the planets in the Core Unknown World planets, is that someone attempts to kill you just as you finally find information on Revan and the Exile, and they sacrifice themselves for you, which throws you into a turmoil of sorts (or not), depending on the actions in this key point, You can remain how you are... Go from the Dark side to the Light... (Realizing that you caused this by hurting the person you care for... and atoning for it.) OR.... Seeing the person die, and go into a violent rage and destroy the people who killed the person. (Thus turning to the Dark side)

I'll remake the list of planets and probable PC joiners and NPC Key characters in a bit, as I'm going to use the engine of Kotor to test this storyline that I got 50% done out.... and see how it looks.

a lot of nice ideas for planets, maybe i will cut the ones from KOTOR1 that are no more necessary (manaan or the unknow world) and some core "stable" ones (like coruscant)

for allies

PC Ally's in Kotor 3 (That Join you):

Mira (Possible love interest - Male)

HK47

Bastila (Possible love interest - Male, Depending on Revan decisions)

Canderous Ordo (Possible love interest - Female)

Mission Vao (Possible love interest - Male) (mission was my fav char in KOTOR1 but sadly she died in the DS path... grrrrr, so not possible)

Bao Dur (Possible love interest - Female)

(dead on malachor V)

Visas (Unknown if that should be right... Possible love interest - Male, Depending on Exile Decisions) (cheer)

The Disciple (sp) (Unknown also) (Possible love interest - Female, Depending on Exile Decisions)

Darth Vidor (New character that is a 'Sith Lord' that realizes he isn't a 'True Sith' and wishes to join you to find out the reasons. Possible love interest - Female) (this should be interesting)

Master Vorak (The Yoda-like character in KOTOR 1 that many thought died on Miraluka... Counterbalance for Darth Vidor.)(very dead,

Exile's apprentices will rebuild the jedi order so no old masters can be survived

)

Atris (Unknown if this is right also... But nice plot twist eh? Possible love interest - Male)

(dead or self exiled)

Solaris Detur (Male Human that is in Jedi Academy on Coruscant that joins, possible love interest - Female) (unlikelly,

there is no more a jedi academy on coruscant, the only jedis/siths around (exept Revan and the Exile) are Visas, the ones trained by the exile and possibily bastila

)

T3M4

Xar'Dur (Part of Alien species resembling Grand Admiral Thrawn (From Books) that was conquered by the 'True Sith')

Deja'Nur (Trandoshan that joins after being freed from a slave pen on a 'True Sith' World.)

and you forgot Atton Rand and Brielle

Atton Rand (Possible love interest - Female)

Brielle (handmaiden) (Possible love interest - male)

also it depends when they want to start it, if is supposed to start at the end of TSL (and so it seem considering how it ends) probably there will be no jedi and sith around exept the ones we know, if is set someyears later then is possible that a first jeneration of new jedis will be around.

"he is a neutralist like Kreia was..."

Kreia is many things. She is not neutral, however.

As for the planets, way too many. There'll probably only be about 4-8 of them max.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Meh... Alot of arguement overall on my other post about the whole ALL THE JEDI are dead thing... But there are a few things to clear up from storyline side from 2 to solve this.

1. Traya stated that these were the 'Lost' Jedi, and they would rebuild the order, so in such a case, 5 years is enough time to fully find people born near the Malachor V battle period (IE 15-18 years ago would be decent, as not many kiddies would remember those great battles :D )

2. She never stated that all the old Jedi are dead, just the Jedi that you could find. Remember what happened when you asked mentioned Atris, and the JM mentioned that they thought her to be on Miraluka... There is a chance that someone else survived that also... (IE Missed their flight and went berserk or such >.< )

3. The Jedi Academy on Coruscant is a good foundation for a start to the game, due to the enormity of the place, and the fact that in essence, this would be considered maybe the 'first' layer of coruscant to be formed. (Upon reviewing certain data, I did find out that later on Coruscant had been through alot of... levelling and as such the whole planet kept rebuilding on top of the rubble of the old. Which can lead to a Oddly Nar Shadaa'ish feel)

4. In my other post about people and characters and planets... I think I stated the reasoning for revisiting the prior planets from Kotor 1,2 as finding clues as to where Revan and the Exile went... Because since the main character is about 18 (Just a assumption never determined the age yet) Then the player could technically have no knowledge of any of these events, or think of them as some semi-myth type thing.

5. Jolee Bindo... Alot of arguement as to why I didn't include him in the returning cast... I stated the reasoning as being too much like Kreia, which IMO is true. He joined your party as a neutralist, and never cared much for the Jedi or the Sith, and didn't want to join back into society at some point, but was forced to by Revan's Influence. Argue all you want about this, but remember that having him in the game would disjoint the whole thing... Meaning why would he be at the academy where you are learning about the force? He never wanted power and never wanted to teach. (Technically he did state this at one point if I remember... I'll look back at the dialog and verify.) Meeting him back on Kashyykk would help, but having him as a party member would be odd, since he would technically be higher lvl than you and more powerful. Also, I was already scripting in the whole Revan clues path, and thought of a more appropriate way of handling the whole Bindo thing... Excerpt from Script :

[Cutscene : Player approaches a house built off the side of one of the many trees here. The Player then feels dizzy and has a flashback movie sequence]

{Movie Sequencer - Playback Bindo sequence where he reveals that Revan had been to Kashyykk before and reveals it to the new Revan}

[Cutscene End : Player enters Bindo's little house]

[Cutscene : Show player looking around and suddenly staring straight ahead]

<Bindo's Voice> : I see that another has finally arrived on Kashyykk in search of Revan once again... It's been some time.

[Cutscene : Discovers a small holocron on a table in front of the player]

<Bindo's Voice> : As you can see, I'm no longer here on Kashyykk and decided to seek out a more peaceful place to live since the war. I constructed this device in such a case that the power that Revan sought here was destroyed, that this Holocron would reveal what was needing to be revealed.

<Choices sequence>

::

That's a portion of the excerpt that I wrote earlier, and basically it allows the user to converse with the Holocron and gain information into the location of the other lost Star Forge maps. (In reality during this period, someone had went to all the locations and destroyed them all, so you are actually recovering Holocron's of people that joined Revan from the 1st Kotor... Kinda works out in some case.)

Lemme know if there are any suggestions on what to add, as I'm nearing the completion of the quest : 'Revan's Whereabouts' (Which consists of 1/3 of the game)

And started to try fleshing out some possible idea's about the Exile's path...

If you are wondering why I'm doing all this, it's because it would be interesting to flesh out ALL of the stuff that was left hanging in both games, and also reveal the player's path in the last 1/3 of the game. (And thus being within a reasonable level of Revan and the Exile's Levels.)

8. In Game possibilities :

I've come to the conclusion that Kotor 3 would be split into thirds... With 3 outstanding quests that cover alot of the planets that I had posted. Following the path of Revan will lead you to a more fleshed out (and larger areas IMO) of each place, and expanding upon some quests within each area that allow you to travel to locales on each planet that you never saw in the prior ones. (Travelling to Beggar's Canyon... Exploring Korriban's hidden dark places (More so than in 1 and 2, as there had to of been tons more Sith Lords than just 4 buried there.), Travelling outside of Onderon and meeting the monsters never introduced there, and much more... You get the idea, and how big this would generally be, but the main problem for the programmers and such would be the time constraints as usual, however since 2/3 of the game is basically reviewing old planets, you could actually use almost all planetary level maps and then expand upon them from there.

Anyhow please reply to anything that pops your eyes out...

Thanks.

Master Vandar is the Yoda species from the first one :( yeah, many people thought he died, but many people also thought Atris died on that planet.

they'll probably add the Ruins of Taris on, the undercity will still be intact.. maybe you find something about the Ebon Hawks original owners too..

Revan visited Taris before the memory wipe, he rescued Juhani there?.. maybe something is there to tell him about the true sith place.. Dagobah should be there just to add something cool about the place, maybe the Yoda character is there in hiding? lol! that would be funny:

"Away put your weapon! I mean you know harm"

Maybe you ask for his help and he joins your party, then you can jump around like a monkey like Yoda does on episode 2.

The darkside presance in the tree should be introduced.. not too sure if it's in the right time settings though.

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

Master Vandar is the Yoda species from the first one :thumbsup: yeah, many people thought he died, but many people also thought Atris died on that planet.

they'll probably add the Ruins of Taris on, the undercity will still be intact.. maybe you find something about the Ebon Hawks original owners too..

Revan visited Taris before the memory wipe, he rescued Juhani there?.. maybe something is there to tell him about the true sith place.. Dagobah should be there just to add something cool about the place, maybe the Yoda character is there in hiding? lol! that would be funny:

Maybe you ask for his help and he joins your party, then you can jump around like a monkey like Yoda does on episode 2.

The darkside presance in the tree should be introduced.. not too sure if it's in the right time settings though.

Vandar was not on dantooine he was with the repiblic fleet.

Master Vandar is the Yoda species from the first one :wub: yeah, many people thought he died, but many people also thought Atris died on that planet.

Vandar was not on dantooine he was with the repiblic fleet.

yeah, but I didnt say Dantooine.. kinda a spoiler, my bad, but if you've played k2, the jedi concil mensions people who where killed on Visas's homeworld? and they said Vandar.. but they also thought Atris was there is all i'm saying

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

Returning Characters:(not all should be party members)

Bastila

Jolee

Mission

Mira

Bao-Dur

HandMaiden

Visas

Mandalore

New characters:

A female mandalorian

A male Alien of some type

A male twilek (without bumps on his forehead)

A female rodian

And a handfull of new jedi

The people who make KOTOR 3 should give poor male twileks some more customization instead of every single one of them having the same face. Alien species (Duros, Rodians, etc) need female versions and more customization instead of the same repetitive look.

Planets:

Corellia

Yavin 4

Onderon

A bunch of new planets

You have to start looking at KOTOR 3 as the conclusion, not as just another KOTOR game with a different storyline. KOTOR 3 is the show down between the Jedi and Sith for this era.

Most of KOTOR 2's party members were supposed to die, and for good reason. Exile could very much be the PC, again next time. With most of his party members dead, he will lose his powers a great deal. Thus he's back down to the level 5 or something. He has the Hawk and the droids,which a new PC would have to get without using the same idea as KOTOR 2. "Hey, there's the hawk, it's mine now." BS.

You want planets that have that dominant feeling, and you don't want to use one's that might be cool, but don't have any importance.

Planets for me:

Coruscant: galactic centre, home of the senate and Jedi temple(early version)

Planet Mandalore:( first conquered by Mandalore the first, and is home and capital of the Mandalorian sector.) Mandalore has a great importance. It's where the Mandalorians will ralley do go to war. They are after all Revan's only defence against the Sith, besides the small Republic fleet.

Alderaan: PT tie in planet

Ithor: Tafana Bay. Not a important planet, but enough value to be a KOTOR planet. Close to Coruscant.

Manaan/Unknown world: This is where you bring back the one planet that will be good enough to tie KOTOR with KOTOR 3.

KOTOR forgotten world/Droid World/New Planet: Choice of planet that will take the new planet spot.

Yavin 4: It's a give or take. Yavin 4 is the home of the Sith temples, and of the Jedi City. Interesting enough for a visit, but might not be important enough to the final war.

Party Members:

Bastila: She needs to finish find her love

Jolee: the graet KOTOR character that is a must for KOTOR 3.

A Falleen: Lizard humanoids with the ability to use pheromones to make anybody love them.

Bothan: Great characters, with a little to must to say

Dustil Onasi: Good come back character, who almost got screwed up in KOTOR 2.

HK/t3/remote: The 3 droids are a must. Don't have to count the remote as a character. But most likely would be traveling around Hk-47.

Sith Trooper: The last sith trooper alive.

Non-Party members:

Mandalore: Leader of the Mandalore sector, ruler of the Mandalorians. He'll be a busy man, gathering any Mandalorian he can find for battle. To busy to make an impact again as a Party member. Never the less, we will be seeing enough of him in battle.

Admiral Dodonna: A returning character from KOTOR.

Carth: Admiral

Zaalbar and Mission: If Zaalbar is chieftain, then perhaps he'll lend his wookies to the battle.

Yuthura/Juhani/Vandar: Take your choice,or just say all died on Maraluk

Cassus Fett: New bounty hunter on your tail.

Calo Nord: Good comedy. I love those characters who come back, die again, come back, die again.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

There we go... Ziost eh... That's what I needed to find out...

I'll put a update of current planets I've included in the WIP Mod I'm working on atm.

BTW... I never said anything about the Ebon Hawk being in this new script that I was doing, due to it being with the Exile this time. I haven't exactly figured out what to use yet for transportation, but I do have some other ideas when I get the transportation locked down.

Space battles : Turret fights with snub fighters (like in original), AND also boarding thr ship fights. (Attacking ships and then boarding them and killing the crew and stealing their stuff >_< )

Purchasing a ship? : Maybe have it where you can buy a stock freighter of some sort and being able to name it to whatever you wish. (Of course trying to find someone to help you get the creds to get this is another story lol)

Modifying the ship : Find someone on some of the planets that can modify the variety of things that can be modified on the ship.

Space Travel : Using the Galaxy map or Manually travelling within the system to the planet of choice and docking. (Requires alot of coding I would think, as you could arrive in the system and land on other planets that are within the same system as the one you need to go to... But also expands the game alot with a variety of locales.

Suggestions?

Ok... This is the second to final listing of planets atm... I've added a few and noted others opinions on other planets... Here's the list :

Planets that revolve around Star Forge are in (Taris (Under construction like Telos was)

Planets that revolve around Malachor V Incident are in (Nar Shadaa, Onderon, Dxun, Telos (Restored now)

Other planets added in for support measure :

Ossus - Original Jedi Enclave *Possible crashlanding there due to storms...)

Csilla - Chiss Homeworld, also happens to be in Unknown Regions...

Coruscant - JA + Republic

Degobah - Possible DJ Scenario there

Ziost - *Data says this wasn't True Sith homeworld, but used by Ludo Kreesh as stated in some online SW resources* True Sith Staging grounds

Yavin - Finish off Sadow

Empress Teta Systems - Gain information + allies in upcoming battles...

Dark Nebula - True Sith home

Mandalore - Take a wild guess.

Miraluka - Not all is what the force lets you believe

Corellia - Possible 'Solo' clan member? NAAAAH :thumbsup:

Bakura - Uninhabited, but some 'Jedi' made a colony here.

Also, I'd like the planet the Ysalamiri(sp?) came from... some kind of data...

and also the planet the ... Force beasts (Damned if I can remember the name of those suckers from Kotor 1 atm ; ; )

Need some suggestions.

Jolee: the graet KOTOR character that is a must for KOTOR 3.

Dustil Onasi: Good come back character, who almost got screwed up in KOTOR 2.

Dustil shouldn't come back it wouldn't make much since because he was so killable its like bringing back Juhani. Jolee I agree with because you can say Revan was lightside and he's a great character. Yavin4 has been done too much perhaps if they want to include that system we should visit another of Yavin's moon's or perphaps a station on the gfas giant itself.

.. Dagobah should be there just to add something cool about the place, maybe the Yoda character is there in hiding? lol! that would be funny:

Ok first off, if you remember TESB, Yoda says he has been training jedi for 700 years. Now if I remember correctly, doesn't KOTOR start 4,000 years before epi I? Sort of makes that unlikely. But the tree idea is something that definetly should be explored.

As for story development, I think the idea of starting on Courascant is a smart idea. It allows you to start where it all started, where the Jedi Council first delayed action during the Mandalorian Wars, which led Revan and the Exile down their respective paths. I think possibly also having the final cutscene occuring there would also be smart.

As for characters, I don't know if having so many returning characters would be such a good idea, seeing as through the first two games there was the option to kill most of them. Have some come back, but only the ones who you didn't have the possibilty of killing. Maybe Bastila, but more likely Mira, and you can follow Kreia's vision that she dies protecting the planet.