Here's a great tip...

Rhl

90%? Don't make myths, rumours, and innuendo up please.

stop trying to be clever, those three words are contextually wrong, well any truly intelligent person who has a decent grasp on the english language will notice the subtle difference between words that makes what you said wrong.

as for the game, as long as you quicksave frequently and are blessed with a certain degree of luck you should manage :thumbsup:

GarethCarrots; I must be slow this morning. Your post was a joke right?

I hate to go against the flow here but I have had no bugs, crashes or glitches the whole time I have played so far (40 + hours). I have found the game enjoyable and the story compelling. I have never encountered the problem Osidian say may exist and have spent more than an hour in one location.

If anything I would have like more glitches as I really miss the good item duping glitch we had on Manaan. Oh and proper hoods like Kreia's and Handmaidens would have been nice for the main character.

as for the game, as long as you quicksave frequently and are blessed with a certain degree of luck you should manage  :thumbsup:

Blessed with a certain degree of luck... I like that one... :)

Anyways, just think they should take the time it takes to make a good patch fixing bugs... instead of making one in haste...

remember what happened to the actual game...

I would guess that 100% of the people who bought this game are experiencing bugs. The reaction to that varies, but that's kind of irrelevant. Obsidian should put out a solid product. Imagine how amazing this game *could* have been had Obsidian been free to do what needed to be done.

Nope, I haven't had any problems at all. I played smoothly through all five times and had no problems occur that I was aware of.

So far I crashed once or twice (in at least 50 hours of gameplay), and I've seen some peculiar graphical artifacts inside the Ebon Hawk, and that's about the extent of it. Another interesting fact, the game runs better with all the graphical options turned to the max, thats probably because the game was designed to run like that.

Frankly, Kotor 2 classifies as a bug-free game, and I can't imagine most of the complaints I hear. Come to think of it, this far less buggy then Kotor ever was, even patched, there was one bug in particular which was sure to crash the game on a quick-load, it was just a matter of when it would happen, the patch never fixed it, neither did anything else, the good thing was it kept me on my toes on the quick saving

I would like to thank everyone for their input. At the moment there is a patch en route, so hopefully that will assist those who are experiencing trouble to play the game more thoroughly. Rather than see this deteriorate, I will close this thread and hope - as we all do - that the patch will be forthcoming shortly.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: