Where are all the lightsabers?

Rhl

In KOTOR1, by the end of the game, I had roughly 20+ lightsabers... I'm on Dantooine now, after beating Nar Shadda, Dxun and Onderon, yet I only have 3 lightsabers, the lightsaber I built, a double bladed, and a short one. My question is, where the hell are all of them? I thought I'd have enough lightsabers by now to start a little "lightsaber 4 cheap" shop, but I've barely got any? Is there someone who sells more? Oh, and by the way, can you turn Atton or Mandalore into Jedi?

In KOTOR1, by the end of the game, I had roughly 20+ lightsabers... I'm on Dantooine now, after beating Nar Shadda, Dxun and Onderon, yet I only have 3 lightsabers, the lightsaber I built, a double bladed, and a short one. My question is, where the hell are all of them? I thought I'd have enough lightsabers by now to start a little "lightsaber 4 cheap" shop, but I've barely got any? Is there someone who sells more? Oh, and by the way, can you turn Atton or Mandalore into Jedi?

Your workbench probably ate them. My workbench gobbled up quite a few of my lightsabers on several occasions, resulting in me having to reload my game. Bugs, arnt they grand! ;)

Cheers!

Then either you forget and break them down at the workbench, or sold them, or you just skip through a whole bunch of quest, several quest reward you with Lightsaber, sometime loot the body of dark jedi (random). Yeah, while I think there is less lightsaber in this game, but I still end up with around 10 light sabers

That's the thing, I mean, I don't think it was my workbench but... see, I only got the other 2 (short and double bladed lightsabers) from quests! I think I'm going to use that mod to construct lightsabers, however. Also, when I was choosing my lightsaber color (when telling Atton about my saber), I said silver, and when it showed up it was! Are there silver crystals in the game?

That's the thing, I mean, I don't think it was my workbench but... see, I only got the other 2 (short and double bladed lightsabers) from quests! I think I'm going to use that mod to construct lightsabers, however. Also, when I was choosing my lightsaber color (when telling Atton about my saber), I said silver, and when it showed up it was! Are there silver crystals in the game?

Alot of this is actually scripting and part of the games development. Depending on various conditionals as well as just random nature some people may find scarce numbers of lightsabers while others find a decent amount. I think I ended the game with 7. But I had nearly 3-4 of every lightsaber crystal. Talk about frustrating I didn't like having to travel all the way and nearly complete dantooine just to get my first lightsaber. meanwhile I have herd of some people finishing peragus and having one. I would still like to know how to pull that off. Thats why my first TSL mod was the lightsabers at the workbench just so I can thumb my nose at the game. Also when you talk to Atton early on and he asks what type of lightsaber you had depending on your answer is what Atris will have in her hand when you meet her.

The best way to get Silver crystals is to save the game before talking to a merchant for the first time, and look at his inventory. The items they sell are generated randomly the first time you talk to them. If there are lightsaber crystals but no silver one, just keep reloading until one shows up. If you haven't talked to her yet, the old salvager on dantooine is probably best for it.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

I found very many in lightsabers...

Apparently by color Nadd`s short lightsaber has a bronze one but can`t be upgraded so it`s there forever lol

2 silvers in lightsabers,2 in boxes and 3 to buy for me.. 3 bronzes all in lightsabers,one orange found somewhere and 2 cyans or 3...in sabers as well

i did basically everything in the game and i only had maybe 3 double bladed lightsabers...3 or 4 regular lightsabers and one or two short ones. I had one silver color crystal, 1 bronze, 3 viridian...and like 1 blue? 2 or 3 red? everything is rarer in this game. I finally got a dark jedi master robe at like the end of the damn game! when i killed sion.....bah i was waiting the whole game for that damn robe! I was using a jedi master robe most of the game (only got one of those). I got like 4 padawan robes and like 3 knight robes lol. Whatever.

I think i ended the game at like the 45 hr mark ( didn't do any pazaak or pod racing except maybe one race).

I like the idea of sabers being more rare, but not like this.

Personally I would have given the player his personal saber (not able to be used by other characters) at about the time you met Atris.

Other sabers you'd then gain from completing certain quests or defeating certain 'bosses.' They'd never be random loot. For example the Tomb in Korriban would lead to one saber, defeating the Sith Lord in Freedon Nadd's tomb would lead to another, killing the various Jedi masters would give you their sabers, etc.

Hey, I like the sound of that silver lightsaber. I haven'teven gotten my first one yet. When Atton asked, I said I didn't remember my lightsaber's color. Is there any script I could modify to make it seem like I told him it was silver? Hope this makes sence, and thanks!

Hey, I like the sound of that silver lightsaber. I haven'teven gotten my first one yet. When Atton asked, I said I didn't remember my lightsaber's color. Is there any script I could modify to make it seem like I told him it was silver? Hope this makes sence, and thanks!

It wont matter that only dictates what lightsaber you see in your meeting with someone in a scripted event.

When you make yours it will probably be purple but you can change it any time you come across a new crystal. If you really badly want a silver one then you would have to do Onderon PTII there is one that always seems to appear in the armoury.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

When I talked of my saber, I said silver, but when I finally got it, it was green. In fact, all of the 4 I've gotten so far have been green. And the random color crystal found in the caves...green. I really wanted one of the new colors....

Is there anywhere I can get another color in the game without cheating? I'm about halfway through.