Where to find these jedi knight robes?

Does anyone know where I can get the robe that the jedi is wearing in this Screenshot? I've looked EVERYWHERE! I love that outfit and I want it bad.

http://media.pc.ign.com/media/608/608569/img_2301031.html

If anyone has any hints please let me know. I'm at the last planet (korriban). In other words I've done all the planets but Korriban.

Thanks guys!

You can delete the extra threads by going to the thread and at the bottom corner of the screen is a menu that say moderator options. One of the choices is delete topic.

As for your question, you should post it in the spoiler forum.

But I'll tell you here anyway:

The simplest way to get them is to go to the scavanger camp on Dantooine outside the Enclave. Talk to the lady and if you answer the right way, one of your responses will ask about what she is selling. Ask her, and her inventory has a wide variety of crystals and robes. As for those particular robes, I don't know for sure. Most likely you just have to get lucky and find them on the remains of someone.

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

Sorry, but almost all treasure in the game is generated at random. Aside from a few items, there's no definite place to get any item. But some tips on that:

All loot in containers is generated when you first enter an area. You can reload a save before a particular area, and find different stuff when you go in.

All merchant items are generated when you first talk to a merchant. Save before talking to one, and you can keep talking and reloading until you find what you need. Though I can't be sure that all items can appear in a merchant's inventory.

Not much else I can say to help.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Jedi Knight robes are brown like the ones in the films.

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile