List your Build

Level 15 is the minimum level, I believe, before a prestige class. Stop there if you really want. Trust me though, it won't make a blind bit of difference, because the game will be unbelievebly easy no matter how you level up, except possibly something like guardian/Lord or consular/Weaponmaster.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Level 15 is the minimum level, I believe, before a prestige class.  Stop there if you really want.  Trust me though, it won't make a blind bit of difference, because the game will be unbelievebly easy no matter how you level up, except possibly something like guardian/Lord or consular/Weaponmaster.

I've found Jedi Consular/Jedi Knight is one of the strongest combos, even though I went with Jedi Master. This gives you all the powers you've earned as a consular, as well as hte weapon skills of a warrior. Nice stuff.

Jedi Consular / Jedi Master All the Way.

14 cha

16 Wis + and keep racking it up !

The Ultimate "Jedi Wizard" ...

light sabres are something you deflect blaster bolts with , thats all. :)

Blast him with force powers ! Extra Crispy Please.

I prefer Southern style hot'n'spicy! :(

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Jedi Guardian/Jedi Weapon Master 16|10. 400 VP| 450 FP.

Few mates said they were 15|12 or 15|13, but... it really isn't such a big deal.

I really don't know how more can one level beside level 30, but all well, there are geeks who play more carefully than me. If you wanna play the game in every detail, have all the Crystals and best goods - go on - do it. But, it's not for me. My Guardian was very powerful, clearing latest levels like Wolverine's Claws through hot butter. I played for entertainment and the story.

Anything with Sentinel is successful.

How so? >_<

1) No more BAB problem

2) The most skills (with even 12 INT you can get 4/level)

3) Good VP/FP gain/level (8 VP, 6 FP)

4) A lot of feats (7 before Lv. 15, one less than Guardian)

5) Class power (Force Immunity) always active, unlike Force Jump (which kicks in only when you get a lightsaber)