Partymembers

You get Atton, T3, and Kreia in the beginning of the game (Peragus II). On Nar Shaddaa (sp?) you get either Mira or Harharr (Mira if you are LS/neutral), wookie if you are DS. Visas Marr joins you when you are 25% LS or 25% DS. Bao Dur joins you on Telos, as does the Handmaiden if you are a male (you get the Diciple on Dantooine if you are female). Mandalore joins you after Duxn/Onderon. And you have to repair HK47 by finding parts throughout the game. G0T0 joins you after Nar Shadaa as well after you destroy his yacht.

He already summed it up, but I feel like making a little chart out of it for no reason. ^^;;

Ebon Hawk

HK-47 - Four 'HK' parts are needed to reactivate him. They may be looted from fallen HK-50 droids or bought from various vendors.

Peragus II

Kreia - No requirements.

Atton Rand - No requirements.

T3-M4 - No requirements.

Telos

Bao-Dur - No requirements.

Handmaiden - Male characters only.

Nar Shaddaa (Fixed typo, I blame it on copy and paste)

Mira - Light side characters only.

Hanharr - Dark side characters only.

G0-T0 - No requirements.

Dxun / Onderon

Mandalore - No requirements.

Dantooine

Disciple - Female characters only.

Korriban / Ravager / Malachor V

None.

Nice list .. now it would be cool if someone would add one saying where and how you best turn your followers into jedis!  ;)"

Most are just a case of following the dialogue.

Bao Dur is difficult because he can only be influenced by events.

On Dxun - Save the trapped Mandalorian

Iziz - Give the guy in the cantina an open visa so he can complete his mission for the republic.

Nah Shada - Have him check your work on the airspeeder

Dantooine - Have him in your party when you enter the Kinrath caves and after talking to the guy near the crashed speeders. When you find what is there let the guy have them for the original price.

There is more than enough there to turn him into a Jedi and have him reveal what happened to Malacor V.

Mira - you need to take her back to the place on Nar Shada where you heard the planet (which is just outside the entertainment district).

Atton can be tough or easy it depends how you answer when your on the Harbinger.

NEVER use the persuade option with him or it will drop his influence (I was never able to get him to speak to me after that except to play Pazzak).

You need to meet the Twileks on Nar Shada in order to get him to open up fully. After that he's ready to train.

(if you mean a FULL list like step by step leave a message and I'll try to get around to it).

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

(if you mean a FULL list like step by step leave a message and I'll try to get around to it).

The only one I could get to work was Bao-dur and Diciple (because I haven't tried female yet).. so that's not necessary! ;) but thanks anyway! I partially meant it so that others could see it, and I could see if I missed someone ..

Fortune favors the bald.

The only one I could get to work was Bao-dur and Diciple (because I haven't tried female yet).. so that's not necessary! :) but thanks anyway! I partially meant it so that others could see it, and I could see if I missed someone ..

The Jedi are.

Atton - Sentinel

Mira - Sentinel

Handmaiden - Guardian

Disciple - Consular

Bao Dur- Guardian

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Nice list .. now it would be cool if someone would add one saying where and how you best turn your followers into jedis!  :)"

one quick fix on the list (which was easier to read than my rambling list...) you get Mira/Hanharr on Nar Shaddaa not Telos. ;)

To turn Mira to a Jedi, you have to talk to her a lot after you get back to the Ebon Hawk on Nar Shaddaa. If you progress through the dialog right (if I remember correctly, it was pretty obvious which choices to make), she talks about being able to "hear" Nar Shaddaa. After that take her to where Kreia shows you the Force (in front of the Entertainment Prominade). She should be able to hear the Force and she becomes a Jedi.

I have never played as a female (that is next), so I can't help you with the Disciple, though from what I have read, he is pretty easy (I even read that you can turn him before you leave the library on Dantooine).

I have never gotten Atton to be a Jedi, but I think that is because I never have him in my party, but here is what I have gathered from the internet:

-agree with his ideas alot

- On Nar Shaddaa, have him look at the speeder (that you have to repair to get from place to place quickly)

-on Telos, after the Handmaidens ask about his Echini training, ask him about it.

-talk to Kreia about litening to the Force and the second time you will hear him counting Pazaak cards in his head. Ask him about it (you also get a bonus to Will saves!)

-probably other things, but that is all I can remember

Handmaiden:

Duel with her at every opportunity on the Ebon Hawk. beat her 3 times and she will become more respnsive to talking about herself

After you ask her to put on clothes, ask her about them. Talk with Kreia to learn that handmaiden's mother was a Jedi and if your influence is high enough, handmaiden will talk about her.

Nice list .. now it would be cool if someone would add one saying where and how you best turn your followers into jedis!  :-"

one quick fix on the list (which was easier to read than my rambling list...) you get Mira/Hanharr on Nar Shaddaa not Telos. :rolleyes:

To turn Mira to a Jedi, you have to talk to her a lot after you get back to the Ebon Hawk on Nar Shaddaa. If you progress through the dialog right (if I remember correctly, it was pretty obvious which choices to make), she talks about being able to "hear" Nar Shaddaa. After that take her to where Kreia shows you the Force (in front of the Entertainment Prominade). She should be able to hear the Force and she becomes a Jedi.

I have never played as a female (that is next), so I can't help you with the Disciple, though from what I have read, he is pretty easy (I even read that you can turn him before you leave the library on Dantooine).

I have never gotten Atton to be a Jedi, but I think that is because I never have him in my party, but here is what I have gathered from the internet:

-agree with his ideas alot

- On Nar Shaddaa, have him look at the speeder (that you have to repair to get from place to place quickly)

-on Telos, after the Handmaidens ask about his Echini training, ask him about it.

-talk to Kreia about litening to the Force and the second time you will hear him counting Pazaak cards in his head. Ask him about it (you also get a bonus to Will saves!)

-probably other things, but that is all I can remember

Handmaiden:

Duel with her at every opportunity on the Ebon Hawk. beat her 3 times and she will become more respnsive to talking about herself

After you ask her to put on clothes, ask her about them. Talk with Kreia to learn that handmaiden's mother was a Jedi and if your influence is high enough, handmaiden will talk about her.

if you want a really in depth influence list, follow this link:

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=26579

this is pretty complete :-