Switching characters on Ebon Hawk

Zetto

I've heard about possiblity of switching characters on board of Ebon Hawk when using the workbench. I looked thru the manual but didn't find anything about this. I am kinda annoyed that the equipment on my NPCs is not available while I am on the ship. I believe it was in KOTOR1 (after first patch) but not here.... Also, it is useful for using those NPCs who have higher skills in some areas where ur guy falls short (like if I am low on repair, I'd use Bao-Dur, etc)

BTW, I have PC version (not XBOX). Thanks for help!

Note: I tried searching but didn't find anything on this topic :thumbsup:

For me the main issue with not being able to switch on the EH was be when I needed someone's skill at the workbench, and didn't feel like leaving the EH and walking to location X just to use the workbench when there's one sitting right inside my ship.

Before anyone replies with "If you want to be able to make stuff, then make a skill-based character and stop whining" I remind you that all I'm asking for is a feature that makes complete and total sense.

Though I understand that evidently the workbench is bugged and you're not supposed to be able to use party members' skills to make items, only the exile's. Any word on that?

Because you can do it by simply LEAVING the Ebon Hawk?  Maybe?

Come on.... 'Atton, I want you to change your pistols to these which are better', then Atton replies 'Okay, but then we have to go outside, because I've completely unable to do anything other than sit in the ****pit and type numbers into the computer... 24/7!' ;)

HAh.... it censured ****pit.... and now it did it again, how funny

Actually you CAN swap weapons in the EH. Go to your inventory screen and click on the little arrows to the left and right of the character's portrait underneath his equipment setup. You can thus equip Atton with his l337 blasters within the comfortable interior of your ship!

Actually you CAN swap weapons in the EH. Go to your inventory screen and click on the little arrows to the left and right of the character's portrait underneath his equipment setup. You can thus equip Atton with his l337 blasters within the comfortable interior of your ship!

AH WHAT?! I didn't even know! Thanks for the info!

AH WHAT?! I didn't even know! Thanks for the info!

Your story would have been a good explanation if you couldn't do that, though :rolleyes: