Time for Another Profile!

What character should be profiled next?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What character should be profiled next?

• Atris
    • Darth (Masked Sith)
    • Kreia
    • Atton Rand
    • Silver Armor Guy
    • T3-M4
    • Other Droid (HK-47?)
    • A New Character!

I'd like some info on he masked sith because he's in a lot of the wallpapers and there are lots of pictures of him but no one knows who he is.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I would like to see either: Atris, the silver-armor-guy or the Jedi in white clock that is not Atris according to Akari.

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Kreia or Atton Rand.

I'd like information on a character we already know the name of, rather than introducing a bunch of characters and leaving us in the dark about what their backstory is.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Forgot the other white chick...

Atris, because the masked one, I think is going to be the main baddie, and I think he will be more of a secret...and it was kind of a toss up, but I eventually had to go with her...

Atton would be okay...

Why the fuck would we need to hear more about that piece of crap T3?

Silver Armor guy...okay, but I don't think he will be next, kind of hoping so, he looks like a next Canderous...

Kreia...meh, if it comes to that...

HK? Interesting speculation.... B)

Kreia or Atton Rand.

I'd like information on a character we already know the name of, rather than introducing a bunch of characters and leaving us in the dark about what their backstory is.

Atton Rand? :(:lol::(

Forgot the other white chick...

Atris, because the masked one, I think is going to be the main baddie, and I think he will be more of a secret...and it was kind of a toss up, but I eventually had to go with her...

Atton would be okay...

Why the fuck would we need to hear more about that piece of crap T3?

Silver Armor guy...okay, but I don't think he will be next, kind of hoping so, he looks like a next Canderous...

Kreia...meh, if it comes to that...

HK? Interesting speculation.... B)

I would like to see HK again!

I voted 4 the amoured guy cos i predicted he would be a party character!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Wasn't the silver armor guy just a sith character being used as a placeholder for the early screenshots?

I think one of the Devs has said that, the silver armor guy will be a party member. I remember reading that someplace but I could be wrong.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

The individual in the silver armor in question is a party member. :(

-Akari

Wasn't the silver armor guy just a sith character being used as a placeholder for the early screenshots?

I think one of the Devs has said that, the silver armor guy will be a party member. I remember reading that someplace but I could be wrong.

You were correct! Here you go. :lol:

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!