Prestige classes... which one?

Rhl

Hey everyone, I just went to Dxun and Kreia is asking me what I want to be, Jedi Watchman, Jedi Master, or Jedi Weapons Master... and I can't decide! I'm a Jedi Sentinel right now, can anyone tell me which prestige class they think (in their own opinion/experience) is best? Also, it says a Jedi Master can train others in the force... does that mean I have to be a Jedi Master to turn Mira and Handmaiden into Jedi? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Can you turn Atton and Bao-Dur into Jedi too? That'd be awesome! Also, I've got 9 characters right now, is Hanharr the 10th? Or is there more? If it's gonna spoil it don't tell me! :D

Hey everyone, I just went to Dxun and Kreia is asking me what I want to be, Jedi Watchman, Jedi Master, or Jedi Weapons Master... and I can't decide! I'm a Jedi Sentinel right now, can anyone tell me which prestige class they think (in their own opinion/experience) is best? Also, it says a Jedi Master can train others in the force... does that mean I have to be a Jedi Master to turn Mira and Handmaiden into Jedi? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You don't have to be a master to train jedi. I turned all four party members as a watchman. I had a ridiculously easy time for about the last half of the game. Near unstoppable force powers and heavy melee damage made the last couple levels pretty easy.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Watchman is the best prsetige class IMO as it's the natural step up from sentinel. You get more skills as a watchman which is important and you are also good at close combat fighting but can do good damage with forcepowers as well

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Any class can train others to be jedi assuming your influence is high enough with them and you've satisfied any other prerequisites (I.E. Conversation trees). As for what I would recommend, the Watchman is similar to the sentinel in that it recieves a lot of skill points, it also gets force camo and sneak attack if you're into that. If you're a straight up fighter, then you'll enjoy the new feats that the Jedi weaponmaster unlocks. Finally, if you want to push your ally's alignments to the extreme and want to get LOTS of raw force power, be a jedi master. That's about all I can say. I've only actually played through as a Weaponmaster and a Sith Lord.

I would assume all the classes have potential to be enjoyable. Just choose which one you feel your character would want to be.

P.S. Can you turn Atton and Bao-Dur into Jedi too? That'd be awesome! Also, I've got 9 characters right now, is Hanharr the 10th? Or is there more? If it's gonna spoil it don't tell me!  :D

Yes you can turn Atton and Bao-Dur into Jedi also. If you have Mira, you dont get Hanharr, and vice versa. The Jedi are, Atton, Bao-Dur, Handmaiden if male, The Disciple if female, and Mira if Lightside.

Strike me down if you wish, but i will become more powerfull than even I could possibly imagine.