DS influence.

I have gained influence over Handmaiden and her Force-o-meter shows her at about 98% dark. But whenever I commit a DS act like kill someone just for fun she says that they wouldn't have attacked us of something and I lose influence with her. But if she's DS then wouldn't she enjoy killing them? And I'm also training her as a Jedi but whenever I ask her name she says something about her service to Artis. If she is training to be Jedi then she broke her vough to Atris and is serving me now, right?

I have gained influence over Handmaiden and her Force-o-meter shows her at about 98% dark. But whenever I commit a DS act like kill someone just for fun she says that they wouldn't have attacked us of something and I lose influence with her. But if she's DS then wouldn't she enjoy killing them? And I'm also training her as a Jedi but whenever I ask her name she says something about her service to Artis. If she is training to be Jedi then she broke her vough to Atris and is serving me now, right?

Welcome to a little flaw in the influence system. Even a super-light-side Visas will suggest tossing a hand grenade into a group of innocents. It kind of sucks, the only character that even mentions anything odd about your influence over her is Mira, who is unsettled by how easily she can bring herself kill people now that she's around you (whereas before, she was known to never ever kill someone if it could be avoided, hence Hanharr's lil' obsession).

As for handmaiden, you'll learn her name later in the game, don't worry. :thumbsup:

Check the link in my signature, dude, and follow the links in that thread. It contains spoilers, though. But if you don't want to check, I'll sum it up for you: There's a lot of stuff that got cut from this game. My personal opinion is that it's a good game. A good game that could've been one of the most excellent games of all time. As it stands, there are some significant holes in the plot and gameplay. Despite what others will claim, any game where half of the players have to come onto these forums and compare notes, search the game directories for dialogue snippets and sound files, and do a whole lot of speculating in order to figure out what on earth is going on is a game that could've used a whole lot of work.