Turning Allies to dark side??

I recently started over. I just got out of the Telos Underground Jedi Base and back to the Ebon Hawk. I talked to the Handmaiden and last time I played, she wouldn't speak of how she looked different from the other Handmiaden sisters but this time she trusted me and wanted to tell me, eventually i got into a dialogue with her saying that she wanted to serve me and all of a sudden her image changed and she now wears a black robe, does this mean that my character is attempting to turn her to the dark side? If this is true does this mean i can turn other NPC's/Allies to the dark side?

I recently started over.  I just got out of the Telos Underground Jedi Base and back to the Ebon Hawk.  I talked to the Handmaiden and last time I played, she wouldn't speak of how she looked different from the other Handmiaden sisters but this time she trusted me and wanted to tell me, eventually i got into a dialogue with her saying that she wanted to serve me and all of a sudden her image changed and she now wears a black robe, does this mean that my character is attempting to turn her to the dark side?  If this is true does this mean i can turn other NPC's/Allies to the dark side?

If by "turn to the dark side" you mean get her Light/Dark meter down in the red zone, then the answer is yes. You can do that with anyone, though getting your influence high enough to have a drastic effect on their alignment often requires that you be remotely sensitive and not completely cold, thus you might have to get LSPs in the process, but you can always get more dark side points pretty easily. Alignment shifters are a whole lot more common than influence shifters.

ANY party member will change based on your allignment

Example:

U have LS mastery and enough influence with Handmaiden...she has LS mastery as well OR VERY close to it

Now...if u have DS mastery she will be dark ...

______

Try something to check

be out with your most influenced characters(should be Visas and Handmaiden) and cheat addlightside and adddarkside on main character..after each check their side :-

The higher teh influence the better one character will reflect your stance(allignment)

I read in a walkthrough that to turn handmainden to DS/LS or to teach her to become a Jedi, you have to beat her 3 times in a duel? I didn't even duel her yet and her image already changed and now she has black eye shadow around her eyes and wears a black robe. So basically what I did was turned her towards the dark side? Can i turn her more as I progress in the game?

I read in a walkthrough that to turn handmainden to DS/LS or to teach her to become a Jedi, you have to beat her 3 times in a duel?  I didn't even duel her yet and her image already changed and now she has black eye shadow around her eyes and wears a black robe.  So basically what I did was turned her towards the dark side?  Can i turn her more as I progress in the game?

Strange. I've never heard of someone influencing her so quickly. You must have picked up influence on the way. The duels shoot your influence through the roof, and are also a prerequisite for turning her to a jedi. You can duel her once you reach level 10, then again at 14, and again at 18.

I'm not sure how much further you can turn her.

I read in a walkthrough that to turn handmainden to DS/LS or to teach her to become a Jedi, you have to beat her 3 times in a duel?  I didn't even duel her yet and her image already changed and now she has black eye shadow around her eyes and wears a black robe.  So basically what I did was turned her towards the dark side?  Can i turn her more as I progress in the game?

Darn it. I read that as "she has a black eye patch". Dark Side Handmaiden could have gone around saying "Arrr", and "Shiver me timbers" all the time. Her combat line could have been something like "Blow the man down!" or "You fight like a cow!"

Grr...now I'm annoyed by this game's lack of pirates...

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Darn it. I read that as "she has a black eye patch". Dark Side Handmaiden could have gone around saying "Arrr", and "Shiver me timbers" all the time. Her combat line could have been something like "Blow the man down!" or "You fight like a cow!"

Grr...now I'm annoyed by this game's lack of pirates...

lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.