Pazzak

Funks

Hmm, is there any reason not to? Not for fun, of course, but I play until the other guy (or gal, or thing in some cases) gives up. I never turn down a chance to make money or get more items, especially not as a LS character, where you have to be disgustingly generous and turn down rewards all the time.

No it's sooooooooo boring, and the computer cheats.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Meh, both pazaak and swoop racing is ridiculously easy if you ask me. Pazaak is a bit more difficult because it's random, but it can be easily fixed with the right cards (for me, that's the +/- cards and the special tie-breaker card you can get).

Yeah they did screw up swoop racing in KOTOR 2. Thought it was good in KOTOR 1 they should have just kept it the same.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

The Pazaak got a bit more interesting with the flip cards, as well as the golden card (I only had to beat one opponent to get that card from the Champ, and even then, maybe I should have done the dark side option and simply have him killed by the thugs). While I enjoyed the game itself, during my first two playthroughs (haven't finished the second one yet), I really didn't want to take the time away from adventuring to play Pazaak.

I know I'm probably missing out on some good $$$, but money shouldn't be much of an issue. You're going to get a lot of armor that can be sold for some decent credits, along with various weaponry that commands a nice price, regardless of whether you go light or dark.

I built the best deck I could in KOTOR 1 - and played swoop racing a lot - and after a lot of aggro finally defeated every pazaak player in the game enough times to make them quit. This was not to entertain myself - more to spite the game, in fact. There was no way I was going to get sucked back into that in KOTOR 2.

Well, if comes down to choosing between pazaak or swoop-racing, I'd choose pazaak (amazingly, I do find pazaak fun too). Besides, it is an easy way to make some quick creds, especially with that Ithorian on Dantooine near the Ebon Hawk's landing pad. :wub:

I rather enjoy pazaak, and have gotten pretty good at it. The computer doesn't cheat as badly as in the first game, when it would give you higher cards in order to play from behind.

Except for the fact that I hate the new background and the fast pace, the fact that the start is NOT always yours, helps get the "cheating PC" fealing away...