Quick Short Question

Handmaiden and Visas, sort of. Haven't gotten anything from Mira, but the other two seem a bit semi-interested, and Visas and my character seemed to have something strange, presumably romantic, going on towards the end. Apart from vague hints and odd metaphors, no romance that I can see, though.

Look at it from the bright side, it's twice as many choices as in the first game!

Edit: Hmm, the post that was a reply to seems to be gone.

Gonna make this a spoiler tag, just in case. I wouldn't worry about it ruining any plots or anything, but better safe than sorry:

With no proper romances, I assume he means no romances that is explicit. There are some hints, Kreia will mention it, and the Handmaiden and Kreia will discuss some sort of mating ritual of the Echani. Towards the end, Visas came and spoke to my character and seemed to be getting hot and heavy about my force aura or whatever, but other than "seeing" eachother, it doesn't really go anywhere as far as I can tell.

Visas loves you from start..that`s why she leaves her Master...u`ll get it when u`ll be close to fight Nihilus..she`ll come to you and...u`ll see

Handmaiden since Echani dueling it`s a bit more..personal than in other cultures

Kreia is a biatch but u know that :-

Mira...instead of conversation options..still she says something about "sharing bunk" so we can assume she loves you too but she is intimidated(??) by Handmaiden or Visas??

...more like IDEAs of romance PHILOSOPHICALLY thinking..u won`t kiss anyone if that is what u were asking...

I NEVER play female characters so won`t be able to comment on Atton and Disciple thingies which I read in Forums

Mira refuses to 'share a bunk' with you because she'd have to kick Visas and Handmaiden's asses to show them who was in charge around the ebon hawk and keep them away from her man.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Mira refuses to 'share a bunk' with you because she'd have to kick Visas and Handmaiden's asses to show them who was in charge around the ebon hawk and keep them away from her man.

Which is a bloody shame. She was the only character that I was remotely interested in after seeing the terror that is Handmaiden's hair. She's the only female on that ship with you know, a relatively normal personality.

You also disliked the handmaidens hair? Then I'm not alone, thank God. The haircut was horrible, and what made it even worse was that I thought that what turned out to be a hood in the concept art was actually hair (i.e. she had long, straight hair instead of short). So basically, I got a character with a bad haircut and my expectations crushed.

You also disliked the handmaidens hair? Then I'm not alone, thank God. The haircut was horrible, and what made it even worse was that I thought that what turned out to be a hood in the concept art was actually hair (i.e. she had long, straight hair instead of short). So basically, I got a character with a bad haircut and my expectations crushed.

Same here, my friend. Same here. Her portrait is mighty misleading when you first look at it. I might have found it less revolting if it was a different color, though the cut itself is just terrible, and unfortunately it is also a fair resemblance of what's in style with a lot of otherwise attractive females these days. An absolute shame.

It's just the cut that does it for me. White hair is no problem, and short hair doesn't have to be a bad thing (Mira's hair is rather short and that looks perfectly fine. Can't comment on Visas, as I don't think I actually got to see it. I did however imagine it about shoulder-length, straight and black/dark-brown, though.). But that particular cut is just so bad it makes me cringe.