Sion

Is it just me or does any one else think Sion has a bit of a Scottish accent? :blink:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Just wondering.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I couldn't place it, really. Though now that you mention it, I suppose it could be scottish... Hmm.

For the record, I honestly found Sion to be an amusing character. Far more so than Nihilus. I admit that, obviously, a lot of development was cut out for all of the villains, but Sion's cutscenes are really quite cool. I especially like the one where he's meditating or something on the bridge of the republic cruiser after slaughtering the command crew.

I admit he's dumb, but it's also pretty easy to see him as a victim, especially at the end when it becomes apparent that Traya is using him and doesn't care at all about him, and he can't understand why...

Anyway. The voice + appearance is really what made him seem cool, it would've been interesting to see him fight in some cutscenes

(And beating up Kreia doesn't count, nor does cutting off her hand).