Obsidians Answer to us about Rushed KoToR2

That reply in the NWN forum is very arrogant. You notice how it was stated that apparenly only a minority feel this way.

Well to me it seems that almost everyone who has finished it and participates in a forum, here or at lucas forums feels this way.

I felt this way even before i read the threads here or that gamespy article.

The very young kids who play it on their xbox, who play it because it has light sabers wont know, as they wont understand most the story. Its the people that bought it for the story that are upset.

I actually made a post about this subject in the LucasForums, then someone pointed me to here and the gamespy article that said pretty much exactly what i was saying. Along with almost everyone else who have finished.

I enjoyed this game a great deal, until it all of a sudden went no where, about half way through. Dead end after dead end, then the ending which was quick, easy and didnt tell us anything about our start on this massive quest to save the galaxy once more.

Instead, now I am listening to dialogue found in the install directory, to get the rest of the story that they left out.

Yes many games suffer from not being completed or not having certain content, but this is simply unfinished.

The story you spend time developing in the RPG goes no where. Which turns it into no more than a shooter. Those characters you spend time developing through the game have no use at the end. They are simply forgotten about.

Its like watching a 2 part TV show, then never seeing the second episode.

The community knows the content is almost there. So tellling us that it was never planned to have an ending isnt going to work.

Even the worlds seem unfinished. With a lack of population and life. Background scenery isnt the best quality and quests that barely work. Quality is down from KOTOR1, that is for certain.

This is why there are all the threads about this subject and all the others asking for story explanations.

Personally i dont care for NWN, so i dont care if that gets finished or not. I care about what i pay for and what I expect to get for my money.

Has Obsidian Posted any sort of response on there own forums? That is the closest thing Ive heard as a answer to peoples complaints about the game. Cleary there are Obsisidian people posting about the state of the game... Ive searched and it just seems hard to find anything about a patch when it comes out and what they plan on addressing in it. Feels to me they could care less about the compliants. Im wondering why they even have these forums here.

They are letting you say all this stuff about them and the game.......... this must be the most unmoderated forum site I've ever visited.

I mean, even if it isn't perfect (i've only just got it) WHAT THE FRIGGIN HELL ELSE ARE YOU GONNA PLAY ON YOUR XBOX! Are there any other good games on xbox outside of KOTOR1 and 2? (GTA vice city port aside) That's what I thought.

I'm having fu nat the moment, and all I ahve to say is thank you Obsidian and Bioware for making a good game for xbox.

That reply in the NWN forum is very arrogant. You notice how it was stated that apparenly only a minority feel this way.

Well to me it seems that almost everyone who has finished it and participates in a forum, here or at lucas forums feels this way.

I felt this way even before i read the threads here or that gamespy article.

The very young kids who play it on their xbox, who play it because it has light sabers wont know, as they wont understand most the story. Its the people that bought it for the story that are upset.

I actually made a post about this subject in the LucasForums, then someone pointed me to here and the gamespy article that said pretty much exactly what i was saying. Along with almost everyone else who have finished.

I was under the impression, by minority, he meant the original poster actually thought it was a great game and didn

They are letting you say all this stuff about them and the game..........  this must be the most unmoderated forum site I've ever visited.

I mean, even if it isn't perfect (i've only just got it) WHAT THE FRIGGIN HELL ELSE ARE YOU GONNA PLAY ON YOUR XBOX!  Are there any other good games on xbox outside of KOTOR1 and 2?  (GTA vice city port aside) That's what I thought.

I'm having fu nat the moment, and all I ahve to say is thank you Obsidian and Bioware for making a good game for xbox.

Dude, X Box has a few good games. Almost a whole handful! I mean, there's Steel Battalion. And KotOR (though the PC versions are better of each, of course). Gunvalkyrie, Crimson Sea, Chronicles of Riddick (again, better on PC) and the first Buffy game are all good. Sure, outside of action games, there's not much.

However, for those without gaming PCs (heathens), its the only way to play KotOR, Morrowind, and Arx Fatalis, some of the best RPGs ever. Deffinitely the best ever on consoles.

They are letting you say all this stuff about them and the game..........  this must be the most unmoderated forum site I've ever visited.

I mean, even if it isn't perfect (i've only just got it) WHAT THE FRIGGIN HELL ELSE ARE YOU GONNA PLAY ON YOUR XBOX!  Are there any other good games on xbox outside of KOTOR1 and 2?  (GTA vice city port aside) That's what I thought.

Oh, blow it out your ass! Just because you can't seem to find anything else to play on the XBox, doesn't justify the above rant. Don't preach to me about how I should be overjoyed that Obsidian released K2 on the XBox. Personally, I have a library of XBox titles I would rather play than this unfinished excuse for a game. Look, if you want to get down on your bleeding knees and worship Obsidian that

Wow... it's a sad state of affairs when we get all worked up over a developer's comment on another board.

P.S. I don't think he comes off as arrogant. The original poster said he/she enjoyed the game. Maybe the dev is making a comment about all the TSL-hatin' that's going on post-revelation.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Oh, blow it out your ass! Just because you can't seem to find anything else to play on the XBox, doesn't justify the above rant. Don't preach to me about how I should be overjoyed that Obsidian released K2 on the XBox. Personally, I have a library of XBox titles I would rather play than this unfinished excuse for a game. Look, if you want to get down on your bleeding knees and worship Obsidian that

Oh, blow it out your ass! Just because you can't seem to find anything else to play on the XBox, doesn't justify the above rant. Don't preach to me about how I should be overjoyed that Obsidian released K2 on the XBox. Personally, I have a library of XBox titles I would rather play than this unfinished excuse for a game. Look, if you want to get down on your bleeding knees and worship Obsidian that?s fine with me, just do it without rubbing my, and everyone else?s noses in it, you silly little git.

As for the topic at hand, I really don't care what the the dev ment to say, the fact remains there will be no patch for the PC and no DLC for the Xbox. Basicly we are all screwed.

Cheers!

A library of Xbox games? Sad. I have Shenmue, Morrowind, KOTOR 1 +2 ...and that's it. Xbox is full of kiddie action games.......sooooooo boring. The only reason I got one was for KOTOR. I'm not some kid you friggin loser. Some of the poeple whinging here have really lost perspective. I'd rather play a good but buggy game like this than some boring chore like Halo 2, or a nicew looking but go nowhere RPG like Fable.

You make RPG fans sound suck. You should cease to exist.