ebon hawk secret compartments

on nar shaddaa there was this guy who used to own the ebon hawk, he proved it by telling two secret compartments in the ship, one in the cargo hold behind the plasteel cylinders (there are no cylinders anywhere in the ship) and the other i cant remember.

problem: i cant find them. i figure if he so explicitely said that, i must be able to open them somehow

i told him he couldnt have the ship though, maybe i should have?

and my character said she already knew about one of the compartments?

The secret compartment behind the plasteel cylinders was discovered in KOTOR 1 - it's a reference to a little subquest. And, strangely, in KOTOR2 it's not actually there to be found. The second compartment, on the other hand, can - as you enter the Ebon Hawk, turn left, and continue to the port bunkroom (where Visas tends to hang out). The compartment should be nearby the bunk at the end.

The strangest thing from the Ebon Hawk Secret Compartment is that IT IS inside the Hawk at the T3-M4 prologue, but not there-after

HA! I forgot that. You're right.

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile