Where

Buy it from where? I went back to Telos, none of the vendors had it there. The Mandalore vendor does not have it. I blew up the Mandalore's cache, it's not there? I thought the lens emitter wand other necessary items were supposed to be fixed. Does anyone have a list of where to find the 3 items needed to make the lightsaber?

I got my lightsaber in a really weird way.... I killed one of the creatures on Dxun and took its remains, without looking at what the remains were, and then my journal was updated and I found out that I could assemple my lightsaber........ rather anti-climatic!

I am almost certain that you cannot buy the parts for your lightsaber. You have to aquire them through advancement of the plot. As to how one does this on Nar Shadaa, I can't say (am I the only one who didn't do Nar Shadaa first?), but I'm sure all you can buy from merchants are upgrade lenses and emmiters, not base ones, which is what you need to build one.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

I went to Dantooine after Telos, and I got all the needed parts there. After reading similar threads on these boards, I came under the impression you can get all the essential parts on the first planet after Telos. So I would say it probably is there you just haven't found it (and now you'll say you've looked all over, and I'll say "Sorry, don't know what to tell you").

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile