Original Trilogy Quotes in K2

I've noticed, theres alot more talking with party members on board your ship this time, and theres lots of things said from the movies.

When you retrieve T3 from the Jedi Academy on Telos, he says he has an Holo Message from when you where Exiled:

PC: "He has an holovid from when I was Exiled"

Kreia: "We seem to have found it"

Obi-Wan said that when Luke told him about the message he found while cleaning R2-D2.

Handmaiden: "I want to learn the ways of the Force, and become a Jedi like my Mother"

lol, Luke said that, but he said farther :thumbsup:

Atton and a few other people say "I have a bad feeling about this" which is one of the most said quotes in all SW movies (yet we never heard it in K1 :wub:)

I'm pretty sure theres more, but i'm not too sure.. i'll go look.

oh yeah, and how do we get T3 to show the Bastila video (not the one for the Sith Holocron, I said Revan was LS - Male.. isnt there a video we can recieve?)

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

"You've taken your first step into a larger world" - after the exile converts a npc into a jedi.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

"Indeed, it is strange that i did not."

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Earlier, after Pergasus and on route to Telos.

PC: 'Maybe you'll like it back in your cell' to Atton.

Han said that with a 'your Highness' to Leia in ANH.

Hmmm...can't think of others off hand, but yep there were many, and so many others they could've added.

e.g. 'You cannot hide forever...', 'For a thousand generations the Jedi were the guardians of peace and justice....'. 'You must feel the Force' etc. Maybe they did and I don't recall.

This isn't quite about that, but in Halo 2, during the first Arbiter mission, when you and your squad get locked in a room, a Grunt mutters "I got a bad feiling about this." to which another replies "You always got a bad feeling about something." That made me laugh the first time i heard it (w00t) . Anyone else find SW quotes in non-SW stuff?

Strike me down if you wish, but i will become more powerfull than even I could possibly imagine.