Clear something up?

Funks

Hey folks,

Just finished KOTOR2 LS ending. however, many of the things I hoped would be revealved to me in a huge ending were denied from me.

Just in case I missed something, I was wondering if anyone could awnser some questions:

Why is it, that 'the Exile' is in posession of the Ebon Hawk, T3 and HK?

Where did Kriea come from anyway? did she not start on the Hawk?

Also, there is a little banter between T3 and HK-47, where he mentions that he remembers the little droid, and T3 shocks him, to prevent him from giving information away, I thought this may be revealed later, but again, I was denied.

Can anyone shed some light on the situation?

Ta.

PS: Happy to join the forums.

Unlike most the dialog that got cut (see the Cut Ending Thread) these are explained in game but require you to put some information from different characters together.

Why is it, that 'the Exile' is in posession of the Ebon Hawk, T3 and HK?

If you have high influence with T3 and high repair/computer skill talk to him on the hawk . T3 will eventually display message from one the npcs from the first game explainnig some of this.

Where did Kriea come from anyway? did she not start on the Hawk?

Not really explained directly, she explains a little of what happened before she boards the Harbinger after you leave Peragus. The rest of the dialog is about before she aquires the Ebon Hawk (her history). Again this is opened with higher influence with Kriea.

Also, there is a little banter between T3 and HK-47, where he mentions that he remembers the little droid, and T3 shocks him, to prevent him from giving information away, I thought this may be revealed later, but again, I was denied.

Not much there from what I know of, T3 doens't want anyone to know where the Hawk has been.

I diddn't exlpain further because it would just be my own interpretation of the dialog. But I'll be happy to explain more if you want.

From the dialog I've seen here is what I think happend.

Revan and Kriea have a history which I will leave out of this. Revan's memories begin to return he/she remembers something terrible that is just beyond the galaxy. Revan knows that a war is coming and departs for unknown regions in an attempt to do something about it. Before Revan leaves he/she tell everyone that he/she must go alone (listen to various dailog about how Revan turned jedi for the reason).

Somewhere around this time Carth or Bastilla (depends on Revan's alignment / sex) leaves a message with T3 saying if Revan ever needs help to return to republic space. Here is where some speculation comes in. I believe T3 knows of Kriea and seeks her out in the Ebon Hawk. The exile being a former jedi that isn't really in hiding (like the jedi masters) is tracked down by Kriea and T3.

About the Star Forge. It was either destroyed (light side ending KOTOR), or there is no one powerful enough that knows about (besides Revan) it to operate it without dieing.