Underestimating a Sith

not all the sith are brutish brutes. Look at Yuthura Ban. She persuaded me Darth Revan to try and betray Master Uthar. Why? because she knew she couldnt beat him. So theres some sith intelligence for you. as for the rest of the sith. THe fact that they got completely wiped out by episode one except for darth maul and sidious shows how stupid they are. And Darth Maul looked somewhat intelligent. he could have beaten Obiwan if he had simply ducked when Obiwan flipped over him

Why do all the enemy characters have to be so overconfidently stupid? I mean, shouldn't somebody be intelligent enought to beg for mercy in the hopes that they won't be killed?

That is because the smarter Sith stay out of your way and therefore you never meet them. Only the fools try to attack you, which gives you the impression that there are only foolish Sith.

Yuthura says something like this: "Those who are weak return home, those who are weak and foolish die."

I would haved liked it if after I conquered Korriban, the sith on like Manaan wouldnt be so idiotic.  I would have liked it a lot if I could just kill everything on Korriban... lol.

Heh! Yeah, it'd have been nice if ther had been some change of attitude among the Sith after you cleared Korriban or something else... But alas, it isn't like that. But in KOTOR 2, maybe, just maybe, your actions will have a greater effect on the reactions of both enemies and allies of yours...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

It's pathetic!

You shout, "I AM DARTH REVAN!"

They say, "That may be true, but Malak overthrew you. That means you have lost your power."

WRONG! Revan is still as strong as he was as Malak's master. But they don't consider that you might STILL be the most powerful Sith in the Universe. So they all die.

"You shall not pass!"

No kidding!

They're all retarded! What's the problem. You'd think Lashowe'd no better than to team up on three obvious Jedi. Or Shaardan. Or Mekel.

And you'd think Uthar could sense that you're Revan. Yuthura does... and loses anyway.

And Darth Bandon gets worked. As do all the apprentices, Sith Governors, Masters, Lords, etc.

"What preconceived notions do you have about the Sith?" - Uthar Wynn

"I've killed too many Sith to have any preconceptions about them." - Revan

Why don't they listen?

"You shall not pass!"

All too true; the statement that "Malak defeated you" doesn't count at all. If it had been in single combat, yes, but otherwise, never. Malak probably striked at Revan from afar because that he feared that otherwise he'd never become Dark Lord of the Sith, Revan was simply too strong for him...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

not all the sith are brutish brutes. Look at Yuthura Ban. She persuaded me Darth Revan to try and betray Master Uthar. Why? because she knew she couldnt beat him. So theres some sith intelligence for you. as for the rest of the sith. THe fact that they got completely wiped out by episode one except for darth maul and sidious shows how stupid they are. And Darth Maul looked somewhat intelligent. he could have beaten Obiwan if he had simply ducked when Obiwan flipped over him

True. But Yuthura Ban was shortsighted into believing that you might not betray her.

It's pathetic!

You shout, "I AM DARTH REVAN!"

They say, "That may be true, but Malak overthrew you. That means you have lost your power."

WRONG! Revan is still as strong as he was as Malak's master. But they don't consider that you might STILL be the most powerful Sith in the Universe. So they all die.

Agreed. For one thing, Malak failed to kill Revan in the first place. Malak hasn't proven anything.

I would also want to point out, if you go to Korriban last, you can tell you Uthar that you are Revan if you side with him.

True. But Yuthura Ban was shortsighted into believing that you might not betray her.

I'm not so sure.. She knew about the possibility, of course, but she apparently throught it was a better shot to risk it rather than not. After all, she probably knew that Uthar was one way or another going to make short work of her soon... Well, better an uncertain death than certain death, right? :rolleyes:.

I look forward to see some cunning sith that want to join me if i am dark side character.

Also to be able if i have Jedi henchmen to lure them to the dark side.

No kidding.

That would be awesome. In KOTOR, even as a Sith, you were fighting against them right up to the final cutscene. In KOTOR: Sith Lords, it should let you BE the actual Sith, even if fighting against other Sith in some kind fo Civil War.

And since the prestige classes for the Sith are available, I think that ight be an option.

"You shall not pass!"