Funny little things you find in the game

Anyone found any Easter eggs or any other amusing things in your games? I've started another game, playing as dark side this time, and had an funny run-in on Telos. When you first get released by the Republic, you can wander over to the Exchange headquarters where a Rodian is guarding the door. He doesn't let you in, but you can threaten and kill him for darkside points ("Let me in or I kill you")

When you return to the area, another Rodian is now guarding the door. When you talk to him, you have the option of saying (paraphrase) "You know what happened to the last guard who didn't let me in?" "What?" "He died." and then you can kill him too.

Come back a third time, and yet another Rodian is there! This time, he sees you approaching and goes "You--oh no, look, I really can't let you in or they'll kill me!" I got a good chuckle out of that, and of course killed him again to see what would happen.

Sure enough, a fourth Rodian appeared. This one seemed a bit tougher and was the first of the four to offer some lip (when you threaten to kill him, he replies, "You can try.") So I did.

Now I think they've run out of Rodians, and the door is left unguarded. I still can't get in, of course, but at least no one's standing outside tempting me to whack them. Regardless, the whole thing was silly, but an amusing touch. Anyone else find anything like that?

Now I think they've run out of Rodians, and the door is left unguarded. I still can't get in, of course, but at least no one's standing outside tempting me to whack them. Regardless, the whole thing was silly, but an amusing touch. Anyone else find anything like that?

The whole exchange quest on Telos.

I knew the moment I walked in they were going to try and kill me. What did I do ?

"I'm here representing the Ithorians"

"Dust this Jedi !"

Wipe them out.

Meed Boss. hmmm... boss man just tried to kill me , not terribly honest.

"Nope, I'm sorry. I'm gonna turn down your deal. "

Dust Boss.

Luxa turns on me. "Oh , I liked about that. Now I have to kill you too...sorry !"

Dust Luxa ...

I knew they'd betray me from the very beginning, and this wuold be the end.

Sometimes I think I might be an arch manipulator better than the Emperor himself for playing them like that , and not picking up any dark side points.

During a conversation with a partymember (thought handmaiden) you can ask about the Jedi downfall.

She will tell you about how Jedi trained padawans when not allowed and they turned on their master.

Now you have the option to say something like: "Ah, the ol Bindo trick"

Response: "Huh"

You: "You know, old guy, bald"

Response: "?"

You: "Ah, just something I remember from the past"

As a female Exile, when you're in Peragus mines and talk with Atton via comm, after mentioning you found a miner's uniform, he quickly says "Dammit!" And then to correct himself: "Uhh...good, you know being unclothed can be very distracting....for the droids." :rolleyes:

I also found this particular conversation piece amusing:

Atton: "I have a bad feeling about this...." (2nd time)

Exile: "Would you stop saying that?!?"

:lol:

A few movie references that made me smile.

Exile: "T3 has a recording of my trial-"

Kreia: "We seem to have found it."

'Quoting' Obi-Wan, who, many hundreds of years in the future, will have R2-D2 deliver a message from Princess Leia to him on Tattooine and he'll say:

Luke: "I stumbled across a message -"

Obi-Wan: "We seem to have found it."

'Quoting' Obi-Wan, who, many hundreds of years in the future, will have R2-D2 deliver a message from Princess Leia to him on Tattooine and he'll say:

What about the line you say when you have converted 1 of your party into a jedi:

"You've taken your first step into a larger world".

There is another but it can't remember it right now.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

• 2 months later...

There's one more easter egg that I just recently realized. Mira and Atton both say that "things are gonna get real ugly real fast" on Nar Shadaa (or just Atton if you're dark side, and Mira says "quick" instead of "fast"). This is actually a quote from The Matrix Reloaded. When Trinity and Morpheus are about to drive on the freeway, Link says exactly that line to himself, apparantly. I'm currently watching the rest of the trilogy and see if that line's repeated eslewhere. It may be that this line is to the Matrix trilogy as "I have a bad feeling about this" is to the Star Wars series. I'll just have to watch the rest of the movies to see...

More movie refrences:

When Atton says the bonus "Are you an angel line?"

Atton: (when seeing female in her underwear) "Are you an angel? Oh I'm just kidding. That was the worst line I've ever used -- hope some kid somewhere doesn't start using it."

^_^ I erupted in laughter at that Anakin line in Episode I.

Anakin: "Are you angel?"

And the 'some kid somewhere' is Anakin Skywalker on Tatooine. Mmm, just thought that was amusing.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

wow you must be a glutton for punishment if are deliberately watching the matrix sequels

Those movies are 10 times better than 90% of all movies I've seen in the last 10 years, and believe me, I've seen a lot of movies, so shut it! Sure they're not in my top 10 picks, but they're in my top 10%, which puts them in the top 50 or so.

When the Exile comments flippantly that Goto should play Pazaak instead of dejarik, I smiled as Goto retorted he hates playing Pazaak because he always feels like his opponent is cheating.

I must have seen a billion ' Pazaak is rigged' threads on the BioWare KOTOR 1 boards.  :shifty:

That was one of the better comebacks, "Maybe you should play Pazaak instead." :thumbsup:

More movie refrences:

Atton: (when seeing female in her underwear) "Are you an angel? Oh I'm just kidding. That was the worst line I've ever used -- hope some kid somewhere doesn't start using it."

And the 'some kid somewhere' is Anakin Skywalker on Tatooine. Mmm, just thought that was amusing.

OMG (w00t) that was the best hahahaha...

More movie refrences:

I wasted 20 seconds of my time to see a bad bump.. :-

More movie refrences:

I wasted 20 seconds of my time to see a bad bump.. :-

wow, looks like you improved on it much... :-

On-Topic: I'm gonna go collect myt thoughts and I will be back with a good one.

What about the line you say when you have converted 1 of your party into a jedi:

"You've taken your first step into a larger world".

There is another but it can't remember it right now.

There is another when you're talking to Kreya about something you felt about another character on your party (Visas, I'm not sure). She replies:

"Strange that I have not"

She's quoting Palpatine from SW episode VI, when Darth Vader tells him that he felt luke on the shuttle that was going for endor moon. :p

Funny Moments

When your a complete git to the Captain on Telos

Theres is a short stare from him before The exile says "Get Out" in the way i'd imagine he'd say it its funny to me :D

The name Bralor :D (crazy Mandalorines)

When you call Hanharr a homocidal Wookie :D

When HK calls you a "Random Cruelity Generator"

When HK says you warm his circuit Board when you do a really evil deed :D

I found a hell lot of funny/weird-funny things every playthrough and I've decided to make screenshots of them on my last LS game.

Here's the first one (I'll keep posting them -> just gotta find them in all those like hundred screenshots):

On Telos (it happened to many ppl or so I heard) when Grenn tries to leave the room but it closes shortly before that.

It got even more funny when Moza tried to enter the room and Grenn tried to leave. Grenn left but Moza remained outside.

EDIT: The second one is something really funny. If you look closely... :D

post-12432-1114810493_thumb.jpg

post-12432-1114810664_thumb.jpg

Most glitches and nonsensical deaths are like some surreal little sitcom within the game.

I mean: You create a character, build up the power, get immersed in the drama... and then your PC goes and dies like a moron -- it so ruins the atmosphere.

Were it possible, I would have stepped off the first platform on Taris too. :huh:

...in that room with all the conduits in the Enclave sublevel.

Just as well there isn't a best score list. That would be so embarrassing having it remind you:

Jedi Master Level 24 (killed by a power conduit)

Here's a few others:

- the first one's a bug probably cuz some mercenaries are set to my allies and are fighting the other mercenaries lol

- the second and third ones show that the lab station is there acctually at the ebon hawk but only at the time of the Red Eclipse Attack :(

- the fourth -> notice that the Battle Circle Mandalorians are lightside! (w00t)

- the 5th well... I don't think I have to explain this one :D

post-12432-1114821889_thumb.jpg

post-12432-1114821970_thumb.jpg

post-12432-1114821989_thumb.jpg

post-12432-1114822008_thumb.jpg

post-12432-1114822024_thumb.jpg