Forms - a little question, pls read :)

Mars

I have just got a saber 20 hours etc etc anyway I have not yet had the chance to use any forms yet. Do the forms do anything visually, like jumping, or cool moves or are they just purely statistical e.g. +3 Defense +4 strength, etc.

Just really wanted to know cos there's this screenshot that inlvolves a female jedi flipping in the air in the same place as the below screen, Im not able to find it at the moment but Im wondering how she gets up there!

any help is appreciated!

And on another note what planet is this screen from?(below)

1.jpg

I have just got a saber 20 hours etc etc anyway I have not yet had the chance to use any forms yet. Do the forms do anything visually, like jumping, or cool moves or are they just purely statistical e.g. +3 Defense +4 strength, etc.

Purely statistical. They don't have any animations.

Just really wanted to know cos there's this screenshot that inlvolves a female jedi flipping in the air in the same place as the below screen, Im not able to find it at the moment but Im wondering how she gets up there!

any help is appreciated!

Master Power Attack.

1.jpg

The Siege of the Palace on Onderon.

any help is appreciated!

1.jpg

As far as I know, the flip comes from using Power Attack. but I never use power attack, so I could be wrong. I've never noticed anything visually different about the forms.

And that screenshot looks like Onderon to me.

EDIT: Bugger. Beaten by a minute.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Guardian has force jump at least in the first one she does.With a jump and power attack is probably what you saw.Tombs of korriban youll get to see what your forms look like.And each one has a distinct style of attack from back hand swing to round house kicks.

She has brought the truth,and you condemn it?The Arrogance!

Guardian has force jump at least in the first one she does.With a jump and power attack is probably what you saw.Tombs of korriban youll get to see what your forms look like.And each one has a distinct style of attack from back hand swing to round house kicks.

This is complete, BS and does not happen.

EDIT: Except for the guardian and power attack thingie

I have just got a saber 20 hours etc etc

Did you type that correctly? Twenty hours? I *finished* it in 21, and did the majority of side-quests :blink:

Woah power-gaming at its peak :p

thanks a lot Radnor, you're a champ

Tell me something I don't know :(

Force Jump is a feat given to all Guardians. It closes the distance between you and the enemy instantaneously and deals damage accordingly. You can only use Jump by using "attack" so you can't jump and use power attack at the same time. And I think you are getting this game confused with Jedi Academy, because there are no special aminations for forms in this game.

I am taking my time too and at 22th hour I am on Onderon or so says the game. But time flies by so I really didn't notice. It would be nice if KOTOR2 had some areas where all you can do is just relax and view your handiwork from afar. Uh, like after you've finished the game, you can still go places and stuff.

The forms just change numbers as others've already mentioned, and their related effects gameplay wise.