Questions & comments--Just starting out

I'm playing a female guardian who is pretty much light-side, and she needs some advice!

Questions (not asking for spoiler answers):

(1) We went from Telos to Nar Shadaa, which seems pretty tough...Should I have gone to another planet first?

(2) I can't seem to gain much influence with Kreya--Do you have to be really evil to influence her?

(3) I've got Mira who apparently has a rocket-launcher on her arm--How do I use it?

(4) What are the best skills to focus on for a not-so-bright guardian who doesn't have many points to spend?

Comments:

So far, the characters are pretty interesting, and I'm enjoying the cutscenes. Atton and Mira in particular are pretty funny. On the negative side--the puzzles in this game don't seem to be nearly as clever as those in KOTOR 1. No logic puzzles so far, just sort of gather-the-clues-to-figure-out-the-code type of things, and one irritating door where (apparently) you just have to randomly try different combinations until it opens. Combat seems pretty much the same as KOTOR 1, except that, for some reason, knight speed doesn't seem to do anything except make everything blurry when my character runs...

I'm playing a female guardian who is pretty much light-side, and she needs some advice!

Questions (not asking for spoiler answers):

(1)  We went from Telos to Nar Shadaa, which seems pretty tough...Should I have gone to another planet first?

(2)  I can't seem to gain much influence with Kreya--Do you have to be really evil to influence her?

(3)  I've got Mira who apparently has a rocket-launcher on her arm--How do I use it?

(4)  What are the best skills to focus on for a not-so-bright guardian who doesn't have many points to spend?

Comments:

So far, the characters are pretty interesting, and I'm enjoying the cutscenes.  Atton and Mira in particular are pretty funny.  On the negative side--the puzzles in this game don't seem to be nearly as clever as those in KOTOR 1.  No logic puzzles so far, just sort of gather-the-clues-to-figure-out-the-code type of things, and one irritating door where (apparently) you just have to randomly try different combinations until it opens.  Combat seems pretty much the same as KOTOR 1, except that, for some reason, knight speed doesn't seem to do anything except make everything blurry when my character runs...

1) I think that Dantooine is the easiest planet, ot go to first.

2) Easier to be evil to gain influence with Kreia but you don't have to be evil.

3) Take control of Mira and go onto where you throw grenades its on there.

4) I'd say demolitions, awareness, persuade and treat injury. But thats my opinion.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Yeah, I finished Nar Shaada last night and it wasn't too hard after all. It seemed a little hard before I figured out how to use Mira's rockets. But my main character had no problem, especially once she had her double-bladed lightsaber constructed. I'm off to Dantooine next.

PS. BaoDur won't talk to me anymore... And I wanted to try to turn him into a jedi. Is there some specific trigger for more dialogue with him?